Whoa!
I'm so dead....
The freaking Contact Management test that ended 15mins ago is really whoa...
The stupid way of phrasing the questions...
The second one was tricky.
I had 1 question wrong liao (I think)...
The last question is a real killer!!
I just sat in the LT stumped.
Dunno even if I used the wrong theories or not...
Checked the books...
Don't even know which theory to use la!
It was like heaven when I stepped out of the lecture theatre (LT).
Then reality came back,
And everyone started comparing answers to questions,
Especially the last one.
Me and a group of people:
"This one right??"
Some other people:
" Ehh? Not the other 1 meh? I put XxxXxxx leh."
Another group:
"Huh?? No what, is the one from Xxxxxx, not meh?"
Another small group:
"No! Its the xxxXxxx what?!?!"
WTH!
Everyone came out with different answers for that bloody 20 marks question....
Whoa.
Gong hei fatt choy.
Dunno what to expect liao.
The tests I sat for recently are woot.
Damn difficult can??
Got back the results for some...
All somewhere around C+ to B+.
WTH!
Sadded and kenna sai.
Must jiayou sia...
Anyway,
My class was one of the 'better ones' for almost all modules!
So far,
For the ones that we got back,
No failures yet.
All the teachers damn shocked lah!
(Cos my class is damn slack and noisier than other classes.
This is a VERY obvious fact.)
Hahaha.
Woot.
Band in 1 hour's time...
Now still in a stupid stupor....
And still brooding over that stupid test...
Hai.
Better calm down and relax before band start ba...
No comments:
Post a Comment