Hello people!
Haha.
What a week!
Having 2 weeks holidays,
And the 1st week is already gooone.
=(
Sadly,
As I had known and guessed,
I spent Monday to Wednesday in school doing projects.
Well...
At least not the whole week,
So I'm not gonna complain anymore.
Band on Monday and Wed and Friday.
Monday kinda sucks.
Yup.
Wed was better.
Loads better.
Remembered that we only did the 2 pieces for the competiton.
Wasn't bad,
Wasn't that good either.
Yeah.
Let's skip to friday lah.
Friday!
Friday!!
Friday!!!
FRIDAY!!!!
Ah Long gorgor and Amy's wedding gate crash!
Went to Uncle Hee's (father of Amy) new house in the morning.
Chatted with our other ex-block 60 neighbours,
Chatted with Amy's (long-time-no-see) relatives.
Dua yi,
Eli jiejie,
And all the other Auntiessss.
=D
Amy the bride was chor-lor as usual....
Talkative,
Doing weird poses for the camera,
Fanning herself with the wedding gown,
Talking loudly when excited....
Even the camera-man claimed that she was the most chor-lor bride he's ever seen.
Hahaha.
xD
Had fun looking at the preparations for Ah Long gorgor (the groom) and his 'brothers'.
Coffee with herbs that taste terrible,
Macaronis,
6 ice-lollies with different taste;
Ginger,
Sour Plum,
Wine,
Chilli?!?!
Can't remember the other 2.
The other forfeits were damn funny!
Shouting 'I love you' from 8 different languages,
(They used Indian too!),
Forming funny funny formations,
Drinking the 'coffee' form the red bucket,
Seeing their expressions from drinking the coffee and eating the ice-lollies....
After all those,
Ah Long gorgor have to agree and sign on the 10-commandments that the jie-meis have come up with before going into the bride's room!
=D
Had loads of fun,
Was so glad to see the both of them happy,
Especially Amy; she's like a sister to me.
=)
After all the buzz,
Amy and gorgor went to gorgor's parent's house for the tea-ceremony.
I stayed back to help uncle Hee clean up.
Then waited for the bride to come back.
Due to gorogor's HUGE family,
They were delayed by 2 hours....
They came back at 3PM,
Amy said she was hungry and wanted to eat 1st.
Hahahaha!!
I left during the tea ceremony for sectionals in NYP.
(Kinda rude, but I dun wanna be late for sectionals as I have alr missed 1 session....)
Saw Michelle and her mom on the way to MRT.
Nothing to say,
Just smile at them lo.
NYP-
Had a quick dinner with Esther at Mac's
(Though I ate sandwich @ Splash.)
Eupho sectionals at 5PM!
Met Mr Chiang for the 1st time.
His technique is good!
Loads of air!
Made us do warmups with tuba octave,
Taught us breathing techniques.
Was making a fool of myself when we played chromatic scales.
Can go down correctly,
Kept mixing the flats as sharps when going up.
(Wrong fingerings)
WTF.
Yup.
The rest was pretty much okay.
Sectionals ended at 7PM!
RUNNNN down to KSWS.
Hahaha!
KNS,
I reach there,
They play FESTIVE.
WTH?!?!
Gimme a break can?
Then UNCLE Makoto there keep saying I cannot play the running...
F***,
I just can't la.
And please.
I AM NOT RELYING SOLELY
ON MR NG.
Say that one more time and I might scream.
I cannot play?
I can...
But dunno la.
Go there forever 'stuck' lo.
'I cannot I cannot I cannot.'
Damn sick of myself there.
ANYWAY.
Yah.
We played the Incredibles and Music Park there too.
Sounds like shit.
(I meant myself. My tone)
Yup.
Went to supper at LJS.
Long John la.
Not eat that LJS.
Although taste like shit.
Everything including the fries taste like flour and oil!
And what's worse,
They smell of plastic and oil,
Like all LJS outlets.
Kaoz,
Really LJS sia.
(I know what it means la. Just my way of description.)
Bo pian,
Hungry, and I paid for my meal,
Eat lo.
After that,
Went for teh tarik at the prata outlet in Tiong Baru.
The teh tarik tasted abit funny...
Ex also!
Still prefer the Ubi prata one...
But with the KSWS then its okay...
Maybe its just that I'm not used to the way they brew the tea ba...
Talked and joked till 11.45PM,
Daniel drove Jingsi,
Karen,
Sze Hou and me home.
Reached home at 12.30AM,
Scolded by mom.
Hehe.
-----------
Saturday!
Woohoo!
Band Audition!
==
NOTE:
My audition is done.
Most likely to pass!
Thanks to those who've been hinting passages and/or encouraged me!
You guys gave me loads of courage!
==
Went to school in the morning for practice with the kids.
LATE!
Met up with Wei Song after Hougang area,
Reached damn late at 11.10AM.
Kenna scolded by Alvin after prac.
The practice was like that lo.
Dunno what to say also....
Went to Botak Jones to eat after prac.
There's Eugene,
Nelson,
Weisong,
Marcus and me.
Yup.
Sis called to buy a card for dad halfway through my meal.
Kaoz.
After lunch,
Combed the area,
There were totally NO stationery shops in that part AMK.
Zero, none, zlich.
KNS.
Damn painful walking in heels can?
And there was Nelson half teasing and serious telling me that alumni practice has started.
Bought a small one at SKP.
The only one I could find.
And what's good,
I realized that it was yellowed when I reached home.
Haiz.
After that,
Nelson and I stayed back for alumni prac with laoshi.
WTH!
NO euphos!
Meiting couldn't come,
Yi Hui's probably caught up or too tired from work.
Dunno about Hong Sheng though.
And WTH!
Danceries!
Movement for Rosa!
Some dance song!
The Fiddler on the Roof! (Long version)
Well...
At least I wasn't so 'lucky' to sight read Fantasy Variations...
But!
Almost all have eupho SOLO or solis...
Kenna said by laoshi for every movement in Danceries.
More air!
Your notes need base!
You need more air and base!
要更多气!
要有底!
He told me that the fastest way for someone to improve his/her playing is to listen out.
Listen, identify and work on it.
Thanks laoshi,
I will take note of my playing more in the future.
But true...
By tone recently getting worse and worse.
But its great!
By the end of the sectionals,
My tone's getting better!
Like last time!
=DDD
Laoshi seemed happy,
Smiled at me after prac.
Freaking happy can!
xD
Then after that,
Practiced for the audition later....
Woot.
Mr Tan came late,
The whole thing kenna delayed.
My slot was supp to be 7.27PM,
I went in only at 8.15PM.
I was getting worried and anxious by the minute....
- Amy's wedding banquet ( I was supp to be there by 8.30PM)
- The thought of failing the audition (what if)
The audition was like 20mins to me...
But the whole thing was like 3mins in reality?
Lol.
When I went in,
Mr Tan asked me how I was.
Without thinking,
I just blurted out the word 'nervous'.
Hahaha.
Dunno why,
But the word just came out automatically...
Woot.
Mr Tan told me to play some passages here and there...
Said 'good',
But I need to work more on the dotted quavers cos I tend to rush on those.
Hai.
Then before I left the room,
He asked me if I joined any bands outside school.
I said 'yes',
He asked me and I said Kimseng.
Lol.
Then he proceeded to ask me which secondary school I was from.
I said Geylang Meth,
He said, "Oh! Mr Ng Kok Hin!"
I'm like, "Yep."
Then he went on and complimented my tone...
I was like, thinking, "Thank goodness I went for alumni just now..."
(Probably how I got abit of my tone back...)
He asked me if I still see Mr Ng...
I said that he sometimes 'drop-by' KSWS,
And I see him when he comes...
Then he asked me,
"So you take him as a role model for your playing?"
I just smiled and said 'yes' happily.
Haha.
Then he said, "Alright! Thank you!"
Then I thanked him and Hong Ghee then left the room.
Hafiq was after me,
I waited for his audition to be over.
The 1st thing he said when he came out was,
"Wahlau, Mr Tan laughed at me sia!"
I went like,
"Huh? How come??"
He told me that Mr Tan asked if he has any teacher/guide/role model on eupho.
Hafiq told Mr Tan that he thinks that Mr Ng K. H. is his role model and tutor,
And Mr Tan laughed.
(Probably cos I mentioned Mr Ng's name too...)
At that point,
I laughed so much that my sides hurt.
While taking the lift down to the band room,
I asked how his audition was,
He said 'good!' and that the cheeky boy even gave me a wink!
Woot.
Hahaha.
Went to keep my instrument,
Changed,
Then took at taxi to Amy's banquet.
Was pretty flustered,
Cos 5/6 of the taxis didn't know the hotel and refused to take me there cos I don't know the way.
(I DID tell them it was near Liang Court and the former Dimaru.)
Dad was glad to see me in one piece.
Haha.
The banquet was great.
Met alot of old neighbours.
Ah Long gorgor and Amy were tired but glowing,
The banquet was lively and abuzz throughout.
Had fun watching the video that the camera-man made (in 1 day! Wow!).
Haha.
The toasting session!
3 toats to the new couple,
And the only time when the floor audience participated was the toast to many children!
Hahaha!
Someone from the floor started the toast (instead of the MCees) and I swear it lasted at least a minute!
Hahaha.
Amy's face turned abit red on stage!
xD
Had loads of fun,
Did loads of catching up.
Enjoyed myself throughout.
=)
--------
Sunday!!
Fathers' Day!!
Eve and I did lunch...
Ehh...
Dunno what the dish is called,
But boy,
It tasted nice!
=D
Watched abit of the badminton finals,
And some shows,
Went out to Vivo (Dad's sudden urge).
Went shopping,
Mom made me try tons of shirts and bought me 2 WHITE shirts.
(OMG.)
Went to eat at the Dunman food centre.
We ordered Chicken Wings,
Wonton noodles,
Hokkien mee and fruit juice.
Haha.
Super yummy,
Super full lor!
That's why I'm still up now...
Hehe! x)
No comments:
Post a Comment