Tuesday, June 10

So fast...
Another week has gone...
Its Tuesday!!!
Woot.
Damn fast sia!

Friday band prac was like that lor.
Went early,
Reached at about 5 to 5.30PM,
Cos went to meet Chris to pass him something.
Kaoz!
He bought 3 of the chewy juniors or smth like that...
The one XiuMei bought during Lawrence's b-day celebration at KSWS.
The cream puff with topping thingys.
YUMMY lar!

AISEH!
But 3 leh!
How to finish??
Hehe.
Gave 1 to the CC Uncle when I went to get the keys...
Hahah!
He chose the Oreo one...
hehe.
xD

Ah Liong and James came soon after,
Then I went to meet XiuMei and Lawrence and the others for dinner.

Haha.
Lawrence,
SzeHou,
XiuMei,
JingSi and me went to eat at Mac...
Then kian-gai till machiam like no band prac like that...
Went off at 6.45PM!
Hehehe.
=P

Then band prac...
Still so few people sia.
Hai.
Played abit of Festive and I-forgot-what.
Lawrence and I played Arban too!
Haha.

Then went to the usual coffeeshop (Muifan one),
Then go home lo.
Tell u,
I almost missed my last bus!!
Wahkao!
Siao eh..
Make me damn kanchiong can....
Dun care liao,
Next time 11.15PM MUST leave coffeeshop.
Call me kiasee,
But better be safe than sorry.
No one living in the East,
And I don't expect anyone to fetch me home anyway.
And taxi is super not worth it after 11PM.
The meter jump like crazy,
And I'm not even mentioning the surcharge.


Saturday....
Shaun came in the afternoon,
Returned our Oboe,
Clarinet and Bassoon.
XiuMei's so gladd!!
She was like super hyper before band prac lar.
So funny to watch her.
=D

Esther came with Jerold!
Haha.
The 2 of us and Jing Si kept talking throughout band prac...
Whoops.
Haha.
=x

Yong An didn't attend,
Cos he having a chess comp @ NYP!!
NYP!
Aiyah...
Sadded...
Nv go school that day,
If not can go see and maybe kachiao him abit...
=(

Miss Sia forgot to come!!
Heng I called her,
Then she remembered!
Woo.
Lol.

Went out to get the items halfway during prac when she called...
Left Esther alone to play Music Park...
Sorry leh...
T.T

Yup.
Band prac ended,
Quickly double check all the reeds,
And grease+oil that we bought,
Kept them safely in the cupboard,
Then went to eat lo.
Left earlier.
Reach home at almost 12.
Hehe.

Sunday...
BA ZHANG DAY!!!!!

(I dunno what its called in English..
Maybe rice-dumpling day??)

HUATTTT.
FEVER!
(So NO ba zhang for me.)
T.T

Mom said I cannot eat bazhang,
Cos the food is 'heaty'.
She said,
"You want to eat can tell daddy to go and buy next week."

Eeyerrr....
But eat bazhang during bazhang day and eating it normally different ma...
Bazhang day leh!
BAZHANG DAY!!!
MUST EAT BAZHANG!!!!

But in the end,
I still didn't.
T.T

Dad brought my family and the moody me out for dinner.
Chinatown is so squashed with people+noise+smoke!
And the not-so-new renovated foodcourt...
So damn big,
No map (But colour coded),
So hot,
So noisy,
So slippery,
So many stalls.
I'm like going to puke at the changing smells,
Headache at the noise...
Then also have to be careful,
Cos some of the parts are slippery...

Kept getting lost...
As in,
We settled at a table,
After ordering food,
My mom,
Dad and I,
We can't find our table anymore.
(That was just a description of how big the place was.)
But we still did la!

But wahseh..
The place so big,
With so many choices,
Hungry look at the food and go stall hunting till not hungry liao la.
Really lor!

But dad ordered claypot rice!
CLAYPOT RICE!
The one we used to eat at!!!
WAHSEH!
Damn happy.
Mom wasn't too pleased though...
Haha.

Yup.
The claypot rice took 2 hours to cook.
Woot.
My family was like doing self-entertainment lar.
From lame jokes from my dad and me to reading palms...
Hahah.
Damn fun.
xD

Rice came,
Dad did the usual honour of adding sauce (and oil?) and mixing.
And scraping of chao-ta rice from the sides.
HAha!
Damn hao-chi lah!
(Meaning very delicious)
=)

Went to walk around in the night market...
Woo!
Went to see the shops...
There's one that can write your name on a grain of rice for $10!
(Dad said, "I also can... Why waste money?"
Mother said he hao lian!
HAhahaha)

Then there's this shop selling all the statues and chinese opera masks that freaked me out,
And there's that famous German-owned sausage shop,

Then there's a few shops selling kimonos and japanese-chinese styled fans,
The traditonal chinese stamps that you can request for your family's surname to be carved at the bottom...
OMG,
There are so many types la!
Everything,
All the decors and desgins are carved from a piece of jade!
And they even handpaint bottles on the spot and sell the finished ones!
Ex,
But wahseh...
The handiwork is woohoO!

THen there's this shop where you can bring a photo and the people will carve the photo onto a slab of marble/stone!!!!
WahSEH!

As you can guess,
My dad's and my reactions are damn funny...
Whoa! Look at this!
Whoa! Did you see that?
Whoa! (Etc)

Like tourists lor!
Hahaha.
Mom had a hard time controlling the both of us...
LOL.

But really,
Find one day,
I'll go explore Chinatown myself.
(Maybe with dad too...)
So many things!
Woot.

Yup.
As you can guess,
My fever went up at night before I went to sleep....
Haha.
Took some medicine pre-given by the doctor,
Went to sleep.

Woke up todayyyY!
Woot.
Still got abit of fever,
Ate medicine.

Damn tiring lar.
Still have to go for band aft 'work'.
City district is hell man!
Everything including humans there are crazily paced.
OMG.
The speed of everything there is like on fast forward mode...
Don't understand?
Go and sit at the city square sometime between 11 to 2 PM on weekdays and you'll know what I mean.

I met up with my mom,
Mom's friend and my god-mom at 5 for dinner.
Chatted abit,
Left at 6PM.
Hai.
I wanna talk more with god-mom!
Grrr....
=(

Went for band prac @ NYP after that.
Woot.
Damn tiring...
And playing the same songs...
The B-O-R-I-N-G ones.
WOot.
But had fun talking to the kids!
(Yeah yeah, I know I'm not supposed to.)
Haha.
=)

Gonna meet my tutor tml at 10AM!
Siao.
So early la.
Hai.

Then have to meet the others for project immediately after that.
Sian diao.

Then Wed meeting for another project,
Maybe Thurs too.
And Friday?

Hai.
Told u liao,
Not holidays u dun believe me...
=(

No comments: