Is there anything wrong with liking pokemon??
I a few people today that I like the cartoon...
Almost all went o.O
"You siao ah??"
Hai...
Sadded.
Anyway,
Woohoo!
Band on Monday,
Band today!!
Yeah man.
Monday....
Many people were kinda not serious...
The sound sounded raw too...
Then Mr Tan very unhappy,
Scolded us in his own way.
=(
But kinda right la.
I'm kinda glad he 'said' the band la...
Really damn serious sia...
Uncleared parts,
Wrong notes...
People were talking also!
OMG.
But after the 'scolding',
Everyone played loads better.
The sound changed too.
So yeah.
Good!
Today's practice!!
Woot.
Sang parts,
Played some parts,
Went through Pecos and Festive.
The band played well!
Correct atmosphere,
Clearer notes,
More vibrant.
NOW, I can't wait to go Vienna!
xD
Hehe.
My tone sounded surprisingly good today!!
Damn happy.
=D
Was talking to Nelson on the bus today...
He is interested to come down KS!
Maybe come down take a look only ba...
Dunno if Lawrence they all will agree anot...
But the confirmed players list must be out by mid-july...
Aiyah.
Ask 1st,
He really interested then bring him down lo.
Then see la.
Maybe he wants to continue coming down for prac??
Who knows right??
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment