Hahaha!
Can't sleep.
Many thoughts on my mind.
Good ones:
His "I remember you!".
Felt great when someone said that.
=)
I see another friend.
Doing so well.
Kinda sad but happy for him all the same!
=)
And another great news:
Belinda's out of hospital today,
And is getting back into her life.
She called me today when I was on the train.
There's still abit of darkness,
But I'm sure she'll do fine.
=)
The bad ones are just haha lo.
Not exactly bad thoughts,
But those that linger around.
Like the ones on my ex blog.
There's the audition coming this Friday...
Wahlau ehh...
1/3 of the people failed!
Shit.
Kenna sai lar.
Damn stressed liao.
One-on-one somemore...
Shit.
Another thing is the same old thing la.
There, that one lor.
But you really cannot belittle the Chinese saying:
旧的不去,新的不来。
(If the old doesn't go/pass, the new doesn't come.)
Its really painful to lose something or someone,
But it really....
Take the passing of my late buddies for example.
One thing that can be said is that opened me up to meeting and knowing many people.
Although its by force.
Yah la yah la.
Crap and no sense,
I know.
Shan't blog much about it la.
But haha!
I think I'm gonna be siao after project tml,
Cos I MIGHT be meeting some people for dinner.
If that comes true,
It'll help to keep my spirits up.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment