Tuesday, June 17

My dad is cute!!!

Haha!
Something happened over dinner just now!
I have a veryveryvery distant relative that is irrtating..
So much to the extent that even my lao pa cannot tahan her.
Arrgh.
Dun say too much in detail about her in case her kids chanced upon my blog...
(VERY UNLIKELY).

Anyway,
This aunt did something that made my dad freaking pissed,
And he was grumbling and scolding her with all sorts of not too nice words in hokkien and cantonese...
Woot.
Mom came out to eat,
And before she sat down,
She knocked my dad on the head!

"不要在孩子面前骂粗话!"
("Don't swear in front of the kids!")
I tell you,
Dad's reaction is damn funny la!
He was paiseh!
He blushed!
Went all red like a little boy!

My father!!!

So cuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeee~~!!!!
So cute lar!
Arrrgh....
x)











In the end,
He spent half of the dinner grumbling....
Hahahaha.
My dad's sooo damn kawaii.

Well,
I tried my best in swallowing my laughter.
But arrgh!!
My dad is damn cute!
(That's why I'm posting it here!)
xD

No comments: