Dunno if you're reading this....
I'm not blaming my group leader.
I'm not blaming anyone.
Its not your fault that your handphone cannot receive calls,
Its not your fault that my handphone cannot sms.
Its just suay-ness alright.
Okay,
I admit that it probably is my fault for posting stuff that probably made you think I was just picking on you.
I probably over did it cos I was hotheaded at that point of time.
I was desperate to contact everyone,
Or should I say anyone in that group.
And with my phone spoiling....
I wanted to contact you guys that I have a project pushed earlier on that morning,
And if you guys want to change the meeting to a later timing.
Thats all I wanted to do.
I managed to contact one person,
He can't do anything.
Told me to call the others.
I was so tired of taking my SIM card swtiching hand phones for smsing,
Then to realize that some people contacts that I need is in my phone.
That was the reason why I decided to use calling.
I called,
No one else responded.
I was really desperate alright.
Worrying,
Calling people yet receiving no replies.
You probably didn't know,
But I swear that I was panicking that day.
I've deleted the post,
And I'm sorry if it made you angry.
No comments:
Post a Comment