Monday, June 23

ANGRY!

=-MOOD: SUPER DUPER *&%"&! ANGRY-=

Damnit.
Good lor, you all treat me like that.

One group change timing again and again,
The other group cannot be contacted since yesterday.

So now,
I have to cancel ALL my plans in the afternoon,
Cos 1 change timing.
Got a feeling to skip everything and just go do my stuff.

I can't do anything during the afternoon,
And wahseh,
Both clash.

Change timing nvm...
Want to inform the other group,
The leader not answering her phone.
All I can do is call and call and call and call...
I swear I called more than 8 times since morning.
Tried smsing with my effed up keypad,
Smsed dunno how many times somemore,
Never even give a damn effing reply.
Other group members don't bother answering my calls and smses also...
The only one who replied keep saying "I don't know" and told me to call the leader...
So basically, I'm back to square 1.

One group cannot get along.
This person from group A cannot get along with someone in my other group.
Both groups want to end in the afternoon.
Good lo. I split myself into 1/2 ah?

I'm very fustrated with both groups....!

No one wants to listen to me...
You all okay don't mean that I'm okay with it, you know?
You all can skip meeting when you all want to.
You all can change timings when you want to.
What about me?
Am I not your group member?
Didn't ask me then go do this and that...

Yeah.
Like Chris had said,
"GO SCREW YOURSELF."
Damn it.Go away.Effing pissed.

No comments: