Wahlau eh...
You boys stop asking me the same things la!
Call one-by-one...
Woot....
(1) Shh...
This type of small thing no need la.
Say for what?
Haha!
=)
(2) Phone
No,
He's NOT my bf.
(3) Haohao
Yes. I'll be ignoring him for awhile.
Still angry with him!!!
Still have the irritated feeling.
You stop his pestering can liao.
(4) BBQ
I'll be busy till end of August!
If you want,
Can try to organize it till then?
P.S. Please ah, NO saturdays k.
(5) Auditions
Ya,
I passed.
Got B!
Hehe.
(6) Vienna!
I'll be leaving on the 4th.
Confirmed liao la.
(7)
Yaya. Orange.
(8) SLEEP
Wahlau eh, you all hor...
Not I don't want to sleep...
Its I CANNOT SLEEP.
You all speak like I don't want to sleep like that...
If can, I'd like to sleep!
Who wants to be tired?
Haiz.
=(
Anyway,
Thanks alot for the kaypo-ness and calls!!
Get in touch more often k.
x)
No comments:
Post a Comment