Okay!
Bloggybloggy!
Went to the GM band camp yesterday!
Buahahaha.
Talked to my junior the whole time I was there...
Even during band prac!
=BAD EXAMPLE=
My junior complained alot on Mr Ng!
Hahaha.
I think every conversation is about him loh!
xD
Darren,
Kitying and Jiuyew went too!
=)
Played Merry Widow! (OMG so fast.)
Some Japanese composed march song,
How Great Thou Art (My school's a Christian school.)
WTH,
I can only hear myself!
Hui Jun!!!
You too soft la!
Aiyoh.
Sadly,
The 2 juniors...
Hai.
Dun wanna say about them la.
Don't listen to anyone at all,
Can't play,
Don't practice,
Always disappear....
Hui Jun and I can't do anything cos they won't listen...
Wished Mr Ng was there to takan them...
=(
Mr Samuel (the new conductor) is okay la...
But I don't think he's firm enough leh...
Dunno la.
Maybe its his style ba.
Yup.
Went for dinner at the coffeshop opposite the library!
Ate the Western there...
The uncle forgot me...
=((
Ate till I was damn full,
Went for NYP band prac while the rest back to GM.
NYP band prac was woohoo!
=DD
Everyone seemed to have improved by alotalotalot.
xD
Just need to note dynamics and the tuning up of some parts here and there and we'll be done.
=D
Woohoo!
Played Pecos ending till damn high (and tired).
Haven't felt like that since laoshi left!!!
Damn 感动 for a moment or two there lo.
Then OMG!
The alumnis made luggage tags for us!!
So OMG!
The whole band was like ".............."
Shocked speechless!!
No one expected them to do that for everyone....
Everyone in the band were so happy...
Thank you guys sooo much!!
<<3
Band prac till 9PM,
Then orchestra came down.
Phileo's so blurr!
Haha!
But OMDFG!
They've improved soooo soooo soooooooooooooo much!
Goodness,
I didn't expect that...
Though I'm not playing,
But I kinda feel 'wow-ed' and super proud of them!!!
Great job!
Jiayou and continue to work hard alright!!
Went to eat at Mos with the tuba kids after Nelson was 'released' from all his solo playing.
Haha!
Woot, 1st time eating MosChicken!
Love it.
Eat it again some other time!
=9
-----------------------
Went to Vivo today.
Everyone except for Huiyi was late.
Supposed to go Sentosa for project,
We ended up sitting in one place and discussed almost everything for 2 to 3 hours!
Heng ahh.
Help to save money and sunburns...
Sentosa is not cheap,
Can burn yr skin and yr wallet...
Not healthy for mind, body and wallet.
Haha!
Wasn't feeling too well either.
Thank goodness.
Went home with MZ and Huiyi.
Mom gave me some medicine,
Went to take a nap,
Had plain porridge with sardines,
Meat,
Beansprouts and duck (Bought by dad) for dinner.
Then ya lo.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment