HAh!
I'm gonna spam on youtube videos here!
Not interested don't look.
Hah!
It all started with me viewing the bassoon quartet in Sze Hou's blog,
Then led to this siao person playing Super Mario on a ACCORDION.
A TRADITIONAL one somemore!
Siao ah!?!?
Just look at this fingers...
And all at the precise places and notes + air!
My goodness...
After that,
Another thing caught my eye,
Then I just clicked and watched
This other siao guy...
Toccata and Fugue in D minor!
Cords and everything!!!
On a piano accordion!
This one really siao!
Arm power,
Precision...
OMG!
Then this:
Korsakov - Flight of the bumble bee - by Alexander Dmitriev
Oh man...
What is the accordion world coming to??
Anyway,
After that,
I saw another vid on the side bar.
Wahlau eh...
All these people all siao 1.
The flight of the bumble bee on:
A 7 strings bass guitar!!!
(Although I admit that the bee's gonna be a heavy-weight one =P )
There's this hao lian guy...
Played the Flight of The Bumblebee on a Marimba.
He's damn fast and good,
BUt I'm not gonna put his vid on my blog,
Cos he's haolian.
I'll just put his link ba.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tERQxy-7Kbw&feature=related
THen I was suddenly reminded of the Omens of Love video that Crazy-Euphist Guobin showed me.
Did a search,
FOUND IT!
So happy can?
Heh!
I like this version best!
The 1st time I watched it on Guobin's ipod,
I felt damn hyper lar!
=D
-----------------
Think thats all for now la.
Going youtube siao alr...
My Naruto Ep 179 (I know very slow la.)has been on my tab for like 2 hours liao...
Hehehe.
=)
Go watch,
Probably go slp at 3 AM ba.
BUahahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment