Hey people!
Haha!
I tot no one come read my blog till some come and complain and ask why I haven't been putting my day's events in for some time...
Ehh.
Got ppl read my blog sia!
So happy!
Hehe.
Paiseh sia....
This week was kenna sai,
Starting from last sat.
Sick,
And I've been running all over the place....
Friday felt abit sick.
Sat woke up with totally no voice + fever.
With headache,
Running nose,
Sore throat,
You know the works...
Had to skip Kimseng prac AND celebration...
Damn sad la!!!
Boo....
And sadly,
Esther chose to go down Kimseng on that day!
Arrgh...
T.T
Then Jerold and Hong Sheng blur about instruments,
Kept CALLING me.
Wahlao eh!
People SMS you all say NO VOICE liao,
You still call for what?
Listen to silence while I'm trying to speak on the other line?
ZzZzzzzZZz
Spent Saturday and Sunday sleeping my head off.
Haha!
Lawrence called me on Sunday.
Had abit of voice back,
But must 'shout' to be audible and my throat hurts when I talk.
And my voice kept getting stuck!
And I kept coughing and wheezing while talking.
Choy about pneumonia!
Haha!
Don't worry Lawrence,
I'm fine now.
Really! =)
Oh yeah!
Dad said OKAY to Vienna on Sunday!
YEah man!
So excited!
xD
Monday came,
Went for band.
Hong Sheng treated me to a McSpicy!
Wahlao...
My throat was like burning after eating it.
Went home aft prac.
Tuesday.
Grandma came,
Mom and I brought her to see a doctor.
Then I was out at a place doing errands and stock check for Loy's uncle.
Wednesday.
Band prac lo.
Went to eat with Jiexin,
Leon,
Zi Sheng and Jing Si at Jubilee MOS.
Lol.
Talked alot of rubbish,
Ate and grew fat.
Today.
Club Crawl!
Abit sad,
Cos it'll be the last one I'm participating as a main NYPSO band member...
=(
Came late due to work,
Practiced Pecos,
A Festive Overture,
And ran through the performance pieces.
Woo!
The Northern part of school is sooooo hyped up today!
So many people,
Music blasting from the stero,
All the clubs in action to attract the year 1s...
Went band room...
Blew balloons!
Hehe.
Meifen (Verbal support)
Me
Elise
Guo Liang
Edward
Fahmi
Zi Jie
The tall M'sian boy
Esther
JErold
Ibrahim
Ibrahim only blew 1 tiny balloon!!
Boo!!
ZzzZZzz
The balloons were from last year (eww!)
Supposed to be filled with this year's tiny tank of helium,
But the nozzle went missing...
-.-
So had to blow balloons to distribute lo.
The people had no idea how to tie the balloons to the sticks,
So I taught them what I learnt in Mac.
Haha!
Trombone-Christopher is siao,
Blew balloons that are so big!
And he kept bullying me,
Taking the big balloons he blew and throwing in my face suddenly..
Kaoz...
And he damn funny la!
Dunno how to tie,
Edward had to help him while complaining about Chris's saliva on his fingers.
Buahaha!
Speaking of Edward...
One of Edward's has his saliva INSIDE the balloon!
Eww la!
Edward:
"Ehh! I can see China's Huang He inside!!"
ZOMG.
Then the M'sian guy (I forgot his name again!)
Kept trying different types of balloon blowing...
Like the 2-in-1.
Haha!
Yeah.
Then played Patapon on Guoliang's PSP!
At 1st cannot start...
But Zi Jie sloved the problem within a minute!
Pro ah!
Pata-pata-pata-pon!
Pon-pon-pata-pon!
Haha!
The game's really fun!
NOw I know why Lawrence is so addicted.
xD
Play till rehersal start le then stop.
(Cos never realize everyone's back till they started warming up with Bb major)
=P
Yup.
Rehersal,
Then performance lo.
Peiyi can't perform,
Cos she's tending to the booth.
=(
The seating abit messed up,
But was solved.
=)
Everyone damn high after playing Spanish Dance.
Woo! xD
Saw Way Hong from CO.
Talked to her a bit,
Then went to see the percussion ensemble!
Haha.
Dennis is wacky as usual!
The performance wasn't perfect,
But the atmosphere was definitely there.
MUST get the vid from Allan.
=)
Then helped to carry stuff back to band room,
Rested for awhile,
Then went to the booth.
Went through the new registers list,
Saw KIT YING's name!!!
Whoohoo!
Way to go, GMBAnd!
xD
Watched the Saxophone ensemble,
Taped abit of it,
One with Jerold fighting for attention....
HAh!
And he good la!
EAT UP THE LAST CUPCAKE!
I wanted it...
And he just took,
Opened it,
Stuffed the whole thing in his mouth,
And ATE IT SLOWLY IN FRONT OF ME.
Wahlao ehh!!!
Jerold WONG JUN HOOOOOOONG!
I wanna STRANGLE YOU MAN.
Grrr...
Yup.
Then helped to pack up,
Went to band room.
PLayed,
Joked around,
Had a de-brief,
Went home.
Mom cooked fried rice.
Damn nice la!
xD
Then watched TV with dad,
Talked with mom,
Watched abit of Korean Drama with mom,
Checked e-mail,
Then blog.
Now.
Today's a tiring day.
Very tiring.
But fun.
xD
Haha.
Hope tml will be fun too.
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment