Saturday.
Welcome tea for the freshies...
Woohoo!
So many people!
Lol.
Woke up late,
Arrived late.
Haix.
Freshies started coming in at 11,
Started talking randomly to them.
2 New Euphians!
Joshua,
Wei Song.
Woohoo!
Joshua's from M'sia,
Hasn't been playing for about 3 years,
Because his M'sian school didn't have a concert band.
And he speaks like Hong Sheng!
Even Wei Song and Sam says so..
Buahaha xD
Wei Song hasn't been playing for 1 or 2 years.
Looks like Shang!
Woohoo.
Haha.
I'm nuts.
Wahaha.
Yeah.
Helped Esther to introduce them,
Etc,
Cos both Mr and Mrs Wong (Jerold and her thats what the band calls them now) are assigned to the foodstuff.
Since I was there,
Then yeah.
Haha.
The tubists were damn sad,
Cos they didn't have any year 1s.
Woo...
There were 8 last year!
Nelson,
Eugene,
Alex,
Khee Yang,
Derrick,
Sabastian,
.....................
Can't remember the other 2...
=(
But dun have leh..
Yeah.
Then the games.
YEah man!
This year we are having the Welcome tea with the strings people!
Lalala.
So many people sia!
We filled up about 1/3 of the section of the hall we're given.
(And we aren't spread out! woo)
Lol.
Yeah.
Siti and I are paired up,
We joined one of the groups randomly with Phileo and Charlene.
Rong Zhen,
Galax,
Wei Song,
Jeremy,
Siha,
Zafi,
Phileo,
Charlene,
Ned,
Wan Quan,
Perseus,
Wei Qing,
Kit Ying,
Clarissa,
Me,
Angie,
Siti,
Lisa and Yileen.
Yup.
Introduced one another,
Played a game on it,
Then played a random game that required us to form a circle,
Hold hands and run around the circle......
ZzzzZzzzZz
We ended earlier than other groups,
Had a toilet break and waited for the others to finish.
Yup.
Then everyone joined up,
Played the stupid game that needed running around.
WTH!
The
Diao.
Phileo and I ran 2 times round the big number of people....
Thanks to Nelson-Alex and a year one duo.
Damn tiring sia...
-.-
Wanted to sabo Huzean and Ibrahim,
But no chance....
Boo...
Lol.
Grouped into sections,
Went for lunch,
Phileo took a bath!
Ohmygoodnessgracious.
Haha.
Yup.
Hong Sheng joined us,
This year it was the tubas that got food AND drinks for the euphians!
Haha.
Last year,
Cos there were no senior tubists,
I had to run 2 sides to the tubists and euphians.
During lunch,
I went to take food for 12 people,
And Hong Sheng helped with the drinks.
Ate chicken rice again!
Buahahaha
Same plain rice,
Fried chicken,
Veggies and CUCUMBERS!!!!
This brings back loads of memories...
When we were having the same lunch last year,
I asked the people if anyone wanted to help me eat the cucumbers.every
Alex said he doesn't mind,
And so I passed him my portion of cucumbers.
After that ,
Some others started to pass him their portion of cucumbers,
And he ended up having about 10 to 12 portions of cucumbers on his plate!!!!
Buahahahaahahaha.
"I swear I'll never eat cucumbers again," he said.
Back to lunch...
Alex warned us that he's not gonna eat up our cucumbers this year.
Any cucumber given,
He's gonna stuff them up the person's nose.
Hahahaha.
Eugene and the others kinda snorted into their lunch.
Yup.
Then Esther and I went to take euphos and find mouthopieces for Wei Song and Joshua.
YEah man.
Then warmed up,
Tuned,
And sight read pieces.
Wahlau.
Esther and Hongsheng left before Mr Tan came...
And I was left with the duo.
Played
Utopia by JDH,
Sacaramouge (Or smth like that),
Spaceship Yamato.
By the time we reached the 4th movement of Yamato,
I was like dying liao lar.
All the high
'G's and 'A's...
There were even 'B's and 'C's 2 octaves up!!
Siao ahhh.
Yah then screwed up in my solo.
=(
LT dun look too happy,
But understandable la.
Haix.
But slur up to high G,
A and higher Bb,
Really cannot liao.
=(
Yup.
Then went to KSWS with Sze Hou,
Jingsi and Jerold.
Ibrahim wasn't feeling well,
And looked kinda pale at the end of the Welcome Tea.
Told him to go home and rest.
I was tired.
Really tired.
Was late for prac,
But there were very few people.
Ain't too happy...
=(
But people started spilling in slowly after 7.
So yeah.
Mr Ng came down!
Wahlau ehh.
Scared me!
Wahaha.
But whoohoo.
FINALLY got sound from eupho at the running parts of Festive Overture.
Heheh.
I practiced abit,
Can run abit here and there.
And YES!
Can get the last part right!
So happy lar!
Went for dinner,
Ate the economic rice,
But I ordered noodles instead of rice.
Hah.
Yeah.
Lawrence ordered a plate of fried oysters for the table.
Whoohoo!
He so funny!
Order oysters and eat only the egg and starch....
ZzZzzz...
Haha.
Boon look at the oysters on his table and asked me "You remember?"
Haha!
Moulein!
YEah man!
Boon and I will almost order oysters at the usual hawker centre after EVERY practice!
So huai nian.
Haha. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment