Where do I belong?
Haha.
I knew this day would come.
I'm back to square one.
And I really hate it.
But what can I do?
Its really stupid of me to believe that I actually AM needed somewhere.
And its really stupid to believe that I'm important,
That I can accomplish many things.
Thanks Davian,
You gave me false hope.
It takes only some minor events to change everything.
"Ignore it, and pretend you didn't see or hear anything," you would say.
But how can I, Dave?
With my family like that?
With my peers like that?
What can I do?
What must I do?
"Ignore it, and pretend you didn't see or hear anything."
Sounds easy, yet impossible.
Like that time,
I'm really desperate.
Is it that I'm living too happily in the past,
And therefore I'm too sensitive?
Or maybe its because I used up too much happiness in the past?
But meeting you and the others,
I wouldn't trade it for anything.
I think I've been living too happily,
So I don't want anything to change.
Remember what I told you?
Yeah.
"Rubbish," you would say.
But I'm really thinking that.
I'm a jinx.
I think I'd better keep a distance from everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment