Thursday, April 24

I did something stupid...
But thank goodness she is going to forgive me.

I'm glad she called me up to clarify things,
And I'm glad I spoke up.
We kinda patched up,
Friends again.

But the hurt I see in her eyes really makes me wanna cry.
I'm so guilty...

I'm sorry is all I can say.

I can't blame anyone for this,
Not even the one who told her,
Cos it really is my fault.
I told myself not to do it,
Yet I fell into it unknowingly.

I wasn't careful,
I listened too much,
I thought too much.
I was too selfish,
Didn't think or picture things on your side.

From now onwards I'll be extra careful.
As I always say;
"Don't just trust with what you hear from others,
Trust ALSO with what your heart tells you when you see and hear in person.
Sometimes, there are also other reasons for their actions."

Time will probably make us forget,
But I promise I'll never do it again.

I'm really glad you forgave me,
And told me that we're still gonna eat together,
And share a room during the trip.
Really thank you very much.

No comments: