Monday, April 7

Just came back from a round of ms!
Woo.
So tiring today sia.
So hot,
Perspiring like siao.

Now in 'office',
Everyone expcept for LL and I have been MIA since 11.30AM?
ZzzzZZzzzz

Sian sia.
This will be the last week of TEP.
Gonna go study for 9 months after the semester starts.
Thinking and remembering the projects and homework and tests,
All the stress from deadlines and stuff,
I sian diao...
Haiz.

Mom's right...
You work too long,
You won't feel like going back to study.
But bo pian.

Honestly speaking,
Not much motivation...
My GPA sucks to the core,
Not even qualified to STEP inside a uni.
Arrgh.

BUT!
If you say that I didn't study,
I whack your backside!
The only reason why I am not like crying and stuff is cos I really DID study.
Homework done,
etcetc.
I tried to find the teachers after school,
But seriously,
You are lucky even to be able to contact them.

Friends?
You try getting business students to teach you...
Hah.
I did my best,
No regrets.
But yeah.
Of course will feel sian...

Hai.
See how ba.
Still must continue to study hard.
Do my best,
Get this diploma.

I thought of it.
Honestly.
You can probably see how childish my thinking is ba.

SIM requirements:
At least 2 years of work experience.
Kumon during holidays counted anot?
Haha.

After poly....
Dunno la.
Probably just go out and work lo.
If time allows, or a degree is needed,
Study part-time.
Dad says its common now,
But must be able to tahan,
Cos very tiring.

Mom told me not to worry about the $$ issue.
If I want to continue studying,
I should just go ahead,
Even if its a private insitution.

Wahlau...
Feel so stupid sia.
Arrgh.

No comments: