Monday, April 7

How many months are there until your
birthday?
*6 months and 9days

Have you gotten gum stuck in your hair?
* YES.
And I hate it!

When was the last time you got straight
A’s?
* Kindergarden?

Where is your sister right now?
* Hopefully on her way home from school.

Is your handwriting large, tiny, or
pretty normal?
* Tiny and untidy.

Are you currently listening to a song?
* No.

Do you own any kind of yellow clothing?
* No.

How many piercings do you have?
* 2, one on each side of my ear.

What time is it?
* 3.11PM

What color are your eyes?
* Brown.

How long does it take you to shower?
* 30 - 45 mins. Hah!

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
* Yeah.

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
* My watch? LMAO.

Do you believe in aliens?
* Nope.

Any siblings?
* 2 younger sisters.

What are you doing tomorrow?
* Work?

Tell me a story about a scare you have.
* ....................

What color are your socks?
* White. And orange.

How long is your hair?
* Shoulder length?

What school do you go to?
* NYP (Nanyang Poly)

Can others make you cry easily?
* No.

Whose house did you last go to?
* Christopher's.

Where did you get the shirt you are
wearing?
* No idea...
My friend bought it for me.

Do you know what you are going to wear
tomorrow?
* Jeans + shirt. Standard. =)

What are your favorite color(s)?
* Orange, white, black, red.

What did you do yesterday?
* Work, go out with Lawrence, watch tv with dad and mom.

Do you know anyone who lives in another
state?
* Singapore is a state by itself, am I right?

Are you easily confused?
* Yeah.

How has the past week been?
* No comments.

Do you like thunderstorms?
* Only when I'm indoors.

Do you watch Hannah Montana?
* No.

What’s the weather like right now?
* Warm and nice.

Do you trust others easily?
* Yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I think I should update my friendster account.
Haha.
Its been hanging there since last semester.
Woo...

Think I'll probably update it during the 2 weeks holidays ba.

No comments: