Hey people...
Haha.
What a weekend.
Friday's CC was not bad.
MAny claimed that there were lesser people,
But haha.
Was tending the booth with Phileo,
The String's president,
And Kee Yang in the morning...
For some reason,
Kee Yang was super high in the morning...
Kept playing with the balloons dangling off the booth,
And using them to hit me in the face...
Wahlao!
Haha.
Phileo was pulling a looong face since morning...
Aiyoh.
Think he also tired and bored la.
Smile more ma!
I saw the chocolates that the strings made for the people who signed up.
Chocolate in a spoon,
Very colourful la!
Damn nice...
I had one by one of the strings members.
=)
Christopher came at about 11AM,
We started blowing up balloons...
As usual,
Chris balloons were humongous!
Wahlao....
Chris, Kee Yang,
The trombone guy and me = many balloons!
Ha!
I got Huzean,
Phileo,
The strings girl to blow one each!
Haha.
Huzean damn on,
Blew so many.
We blew so many that the plastic seal were all used up!
Wahoo! xD
Then Ideal(?) came out and asked me to help out with the cupcakes...
Ehh...
The cupcakes are all decorated...
Not enough wrapping paper.
Diao.
Started to play with the icing lo.
Hehe.
=P
Alvin came in not long after,
Told me to go to the booth...
Wahlao...
I just came in not 10mins ago la!
ZzzZZzzZzz
Then someone else went,
I took out instrument and played abit,
Then went for lunch with the saxophonists.
Met Hong Sheng halfway,
Joined for lunch too.
Ate at Mac,
Talked loads of crap,
Late for band warmup and tuning.
W.o.o.t.
Hong Sheng went into the room with a hugeeee helium balloon!
Huatt ah!
The nozzle for the helium tank in foundd.
=D
Yup.
Then performance,
Saw Way Hongs; CO + Nursing.
So happy!
Then during the performance,
5 of our balloons were floating by during the string's items...
And its like following the tempo!
The whole band was amused.
xD
Then aft performance,
Went to watch the percussion ensemble again.
Haha!
Damn enthu bunch of people.
=)
Then saw Lumpy!
Goodness...
He came to find me sia...
I asked him how he was,
Etc,etc.
Talked quite abit of stuff.
Haha.
Haven't seen him in ages ma.
My "jie" leh!
Sure miss him de. =)
Asked me if I knew Johkee,
Who was his OGL.
Buahaha!
"Damn enthu guy," he said.
But sadly,
He left before Johkee came out.
=(
Yup.
Then watched the Trombone ensemble and the saxophone ensemble.
Leon was damn naughty la!
Ji siao me with balloons...
Gave me one,
Then took it away...
-.-
Then took his balloons and threw at me,
And kept poking me...
Arrgh!
Haha. xD
Kit Ying came to find me.
=)
She watched the saxophone ensemble and trombone ensemble with me while waiting for the CO's performance.
=)
Yep.
CO's performace was great.
Alvin and some others from NYPSO came to watch too!
Damn glad.
They improved loads since the beginning of last year!
Wayhong was happy that I came and watch,
Thanked me in a sms after her performance.
Haha!
No need la.
=)
Yup.
Kit Ying helped her friend to sign up in some clubs,
Then we watched the dance groups in NYP.
I still love watching the FB.
Damn cool and spunky people.
xD
Kit Ying went home after the performance,
I went back to the band room to rest.
Then went to the booth to pack up at 5,
Then hung around in the band room after debrief and meeting.
Went out to eat with
Benny
Alvin
Jolene
Kee Yang
Jerold
Hong Ghee
Leon
and 3 others.
MOS BUrger in AMKH was full.
So was Pepper Lunch.
And Subway.
=(
So we went to S11 to eat lo...
The drink so ex!
1 cup of honey lemon is a whopping $1.60!!
OMG!
Ate pork cutlet horfun,
Damn nice!
=)
Talked,
Walked around..
Hung with them till 9.30,
Then they went to watch 'Forbidden Kingdom',
And I went home.
I actually wanted to watch it with them,
But the movie ends at 11.45,
Wayy past my last bus timing.
So yeah.
Went home,
Watched tv with mom,
Surfed net till 1+ 2 AM,
Went to sleep.
=end of Friday=
Saturday was oohlala.
Many things.
Haha.
Went for alumni prac,
Late.
ZzzzZZzzz
I was expecting XM and Sze Hou to be there,
But I was shocked to see that 大牛 and Weilian there.
Woo.
So alumni practice:
大牛
Xiumei
Szehou
Weilian
Jerold
Jing Si
Me
The 7 of us squeezed in 大牛 car!
Haha
I damn lucky,
Got the front seat cos I fat.
=)
Yeah.
Then went to KSWS practice.
Weijie and Momo came down!
Both of them like grew darker...
Haha.
=)
And wah!
2 weeks never used my poor Basson,
Sound like shit ah!
T.T
Sound clash like siao with WJ...
It was only nearing the end of prac then I adjusted back to my old sound...
But prac was ending...
Boohoo. =(
Went for dinner.
Staying super out from others,
I was walking to the bus stop while the others tom-panged their way home....
Whoo.
I was at the Mac at TBP buying a drink when met Xiang.
Wahlao eh!
He tapped my shoulder,
I almost screamed la!
"Heng you still here ah.."
You waiting for me?!?!
Ehh?
Didn't tell me ah?
"No la... I passing by. Just finished dinner, going home liao.
Want to call you ask where you are then you come in...
Where are your friends?
Want me to tompang them?"
Then I say they go home liao lo.
-.-
Yeah.
Then he fetch me home lo.
Haha!
Yeah man!
Talked rubbish...
Army,
Chris and the others,
His ex...
Thanks Xiang!
But really no need la.
I can go home myself de.
=)
Sunday was wahoo.
Fell out with a friend.
Not exactly...
Diff to explain.
Its my fault la.
But there were some things that aren't to be said.
But I really...
Never mind.
Just say that I put my phrasing of words wrongly...
Apologise?
Maybe.
I badly want to,
But something's holding me back.
What is it?
Why?
I don't know.
Boon called me,
Talked about many things,
Depressed me further ah.
Plus all the screaming and shouting in my house,
I think I'm going mad.
Put on earplugs,
Went to my room,
Surfed net till 3AM,
Tired then went to sleep.
=end of Sunday=
Like I said,
My life sucks to the core.
Honestly,
The view from 12th floor has been rather tempting recently,
And I don't mean the sunset.
Which of course I know is a bad sign.
Very very bad.
But thinking back,
Many small things are keeping me happy...
Lawrence Amy and Alicia,
Elaine Ming Kuan and Mark,
Haohao,
Ah Hoong,
Xiang,
Chris,
Jiexin,
Daisy...
Then I remember the faces of Mom and Dad.
=I can't.=
So maybe its also a good thing that I have things I can't let go.
No comments:
Post a Comment