Tuesday, April 8

I saw this on my friendster bulletin board...
Posted by Randeeeeee!
Wooo!
Thought I'd give it a try...

==

How to Play

1. Put your music player on shuffle.

2. Press forward for each question.

3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.

4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.

5. Tag 5 people.Okay, GO!


How are you feeling today?
nian-nian bu wang - Chen Wei Lian, 881 OST

Woo... Thank you. =)


Will you get far in life?
Kirakirakira - ???

What does that mean?? The only 'Kira' I know is from Deathnote....
LMAO.


How do your friends see you?
Cream of Clapton - ???

Haha! Clapton?!?! Diao.. Emo? Laid Back?


Will you get married?
Beautiful Liar - Shi.

Does this mean never?? T.T


What is your best friend’s theme song?
Night is coming- Japan Phil.Winds, Spirited Away OST

Hah! This sounds like smth KENNETH will say!
Eh! So late liao! I need to go home! +D


What is the story of your life?
The Heart Never Lies - McFly!

Oh man, thanks! I love that song... =)


What was high school like?
Reprise - Japan Phil.Winds, Spirited Awau OST

Ehh, damn random leh.
But really is nice with highs and lows la,
So kinda fits. =)


What’s in store for this weekend?
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Greenday

Arrgh!!! EMO!!
"Its only me and I walk alone."
Boo!


How’s your life going?
Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra

Ehh? Of all songs? ".................."


How can you get ahead in life?
Onetwostep- Ciara feat. Missy Elliot

One step at a time? -.-


What’s the best thing about your friends?
To Zanarkand - FFSoundtrack

I have no idea on this one...
They help me forget worries like this one?


What song will they play at your funeral?
Track 15 of some Korean album.

Ehh... Sounds upbeat leh... Some love song... I heard Sarang smth...
=(


How does the world see you?
Deep Purple Medley - ???

Buahahaha! I'm some intense and siao + zi-high girl??


Do people secretly lust after you?
Some upbeat piece played my Tokyo Kosei Wind came out...
New sounds in Brass 2004

"................................."


What should you do with your life?
Day At The River- Japan Phil.Winds, Spirited Away OST

Ehh, does this mean I'm supposed to emo my whole life through?


Will you ever have children?
Kinki Kids

-.- I think this is a co-incidence la.


What song would you strip to?
Qian Nian Zhi Lian - F.I.R.

LMAO! Not really the one I'll strip to though....


What does your mum think of you?
Rhapsody In Blue?!?!

Oh no.... Its some weird messy song...
But kinda fits me... Haha.


What is your deep, dark secret?
Too Little Too Late - ???

Haha! Thanks ah!


What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Vesuvius - ???

LMAO.


What’s your personality like?
Full Metal Panic:Sore Ga. Ai Deshou

What does this mean?


What song will be played at your wedding?
Waiting For You- ???

Oh no... I'm gonna keep waiting... =(

=End=


I tag 5 people!
  1. Jerold
  2. Da niu!
  3. Shiying
  4. JingSi
  5. Sze Hou


(P.S. I think Liang Wei's gonna blow if he sees this, cos I'm supposed to be doing report due Friday. Hehehehe. =P)

No comments: