Friday, January 4

Yay!!!!!!!!!

Today is FRIDAY!!!!
Friday leh!!!!!!
Lalalala....

Friday!!!!!!
Yay!

Can't wait for KSW practice tml....
Lalalala.... X)

Hehehe.

Had a frantic morning today...
Haiz.
My mom woke me up at 6 before she went jogging,
I woke up,
Lay on my bed for awhile,
And fell asleep unconciously.
All I knew was that,
When I woke up,
It was already 7.30AM,
The sun's up HIGH in the sky,
And the lights in my room and still switched on.
Boo!!!!

I saw the time on my watch,
Jumped out of bed,
Brushed teeth,
Took a quickie bath,
Changed,
Combed hair,
Grabbed presents for Angel & Mortal and the rubix cube just in case I saw Jerold,
Threw them in my bag,
Grabbed bag with open zipper,
Ran down the stairs,
Took my keys,
Opened the door,
Ran down to the road.
Hailed a taxi.

Waking up late in Ubi is bad...
Taxis are everywhere,
1/2 of Ubi Ave 1 is an industrial estate.
Super many taxis...
Can choose 1 summore!!
Red color,
Blue (Big/small)
Yellow(Big/small)
Yellow and black,
Green (Super rare nowadays).

BUT!!
If you wake up late,
And its PEAK hours,
Congrats man!!

You'll be the taxi,
Nervously looking at the time and damn meter jumping....
Cos the 2 exits of Ubi WILL be jammed up.
So will the stretch of road at Kakit Bukit.
Haha.

Yup.
I was caught in a jam.
Didn't bother about the meter...
So stressed up about reaching school on time liao,
Stress myself more for what?
At the most pay by NETS lo....
Pay $0.30 extra....

Yah.
Cut story short,
I reached the centre at 8.30AM EXACTLY.
Phew.... =)

Hahaha.
Quite a few of my colleages came late!
There were a handful that ran in with me too...
Haha. =P

No comments: