Wahlau...
I feel like such a sucker now man....
Can't even go to a friend in need...
Why am I like that?
I can only listen to him,
Cannot give a proper and confirm solution...
I'm so damn useless man....
Sorry......
I can't seem to sleep....
Everything he said is just running through my head,
And all I can do is just sit there stupidly and listen...
Damn useless...
------------------------------------------------------
Mom is starting to irritate me recently...
Every time I'm in the living room with her and dad,
Or when she's in my room chatting,
She'll give hints on bringing me to buy a dress.
Yes.
A DRESS,
Those long one-piece whatsits.
OMG....
The conversation will ALWAYS go like this:
"Jay ah... 你几时会有空?我想带你去买裙....
阿姨他们都问我为什么你不穿裙子,
连Auntie Ivy 和 Li Yan Auntie都在问。”
Something like that la…
Then she blab on on how I’m already so boyish due to influences on my secondary school mates, yadayada…
Woo...
I alr changed so much liao lo...
She haven't seen me in school with the boys last time...
Think she'll faint.
Dresses…
OMG…
They’re swishy and eww?
Wore them during prom night,
Hated it like shit.
Have to sit properly,
Cannot sit on the floor,
Cannot cross legs,
And MUST act demure.
If not,
The elders will be there shaking their heads and telling you that you’re wearing a dress,
Must act like a girl…
Yucks.
1st thing,
Don’t mention dresses,
I don’t even like skirts in the 1st place can?
Haha.
In secondary school,
My skirts were one of the main reasons why I was always stood outside the discipline room,
Cos in class,
I used to take out my skirt in class after assembly and walk around class with my basketball pants…
Wearing skirts just makes me feel weird la…
Anyway,
Kenna caught many times,
Warning many times,
I decided to wear my skirt damn long.
Kenna caught for a skirt that is too long.
Haha!
1st in school!
The other girls were caught for skirts that were too short...
Haha.
So funny lo!
Lolx.
When I explained that I just don’t like the feeling of wearing them
(Skirts AND dresses),
My mom just ignored it…
Woo…
Sad sia…
She seemed determined this year…
Die ah…
I really DON’T want to wear!
Call me childish if u want,
But really,
The though of ME in a dress makes me wanna puke.
Damn disgusting can?
Wahlau eh...
I really don't want!!!!
How to tell her?
Why can't she just let me wear my jeans and shirt...
Who cares if I look boyish anot...
Its comfy ma...
Kaoz...
Really super irritated liao.
No comments:
Post a Comment