Haiz.
Today's Tuesday.
In workplace again.
Supervisors aren't in,
Everybody surfing online.
The office is so quiet...
Everyone emo cos its raining?
Hahaha.
We are supp to start calling at 10AM.
NOw only 8.52AM lo.
Then later break at 9AM.
Lol.
sian sia.
My friend's grandma passed away...
Loy ah...
Dun b too sad.
I'll go over with Xiang and Haohao after work today,
Promise.
Today hit off with a bad start...
I left home early,
Took bus service 854 early,
But missed service 72.
Bloody hell...
I reached the bus stop where I take 72 at 7.56AM,
The 8 O'clock bus was in front of my 854!
Damnit.
And what's worse,
It left BEFORE I can get off the bus.
Boo la!!
=(
Yah.
Then waitwaitwaitwaitwait...
7.15AM
Many people were waiting for 72,
Overcapacity,
Had to wait for another 1.
Bo pian,
Took a taxi,
But still late for school.
T.T
Kaoz.
The cab fare costs $7.80!!
My God,
If this carries on,
Might as well eat air for the rest of the week...
$7.80 can eat lunch and dinner liao...
My gawd.
T.T
Band prac was okay yesterday.
Yeah.
Mr Tan seemed happier than last wed..
At least there were slight improvements,
And the sight reading pieces sounded 'better'.
Sight read quite a few pieces yesterday...
Including Inn of Six(th) Happiness.
Yeah...
The piece IS nice,
No doubt about that,
But the eupho parts are woo...
High!
Haha.
Jerold was invited by Mr Tan to play trumpet!
Haha.
Think that if he wants to go back to eupho,
Have to wait till the year 1s come in.
Buahahaha!
Guo Liang's slowly improving.
Esther's sight reading's not bad!
Better than mine sia..
Haha.
So glad for them lo.
Woo..
I must really jiayou and practice le.
Hong Sheng told me he didn't feel like going down...
Fine lo.
I really don't care liao.
Voting's on wed,
Performance on Fri and Sat,
And he tells me he's not interested.
Anything la.
KSWS there I dunno...
You this type of attitute...
I don't even feel like helping you...
Say what,
Mr Ng play I play,
Mr Ng come I come...
Asked you if you wanna commit,
You tell me "See Mr Ng lo."
Asshole....
What kind of attitude is that?
I'll ask Lawrence,
Like what I promised.
No confirmations.
I didn't say I'd psycho him to let you in,
Cos I don't even like your damn attitude in the first place.
I can almost confirm he'll refuse lo.
And even if approve,
I'll disagree.
I hate your attitude.
At the most you go trombone lo.
That was your initial plan right?
Play trombone in outside band?
You think I care?
Let me tell you something...
Shuang then come,
Bu shuang don't come....
If you don't change that damn attitude of yours,
No matter how good you are,
No band's gonna accept you.
No comments:
Post a Comment