Friday, January 4

Yay!!!
Just had another round of presents from Angel & Mortal game.
I received 2 presents!!!!
Yay!!!

This week's present's criteria is something with the letter 'B'.

I received a blue teddy,
Super kawaii!!
Think I'll be leaving it on display on my desk.
Too cute!!

Then there was this sweet...
Its pink and sryupy,
But the best thing is,
IT IS CONTAINED IN A SYRINGE!!!!!
OMG!
Soooo darn cute!!
I can't bear to eat it...
It'll be a waste man...
How?? T.T

Anyway,
There were some weird presents that the others received....
Ying Xing received a 'chou qian' bottle,
Ming Hao received a loaf of Bonjour Milk Bread!!
Hahahahaha.

And he was squeezing it before he unwrapped it...
Buahahaha.

Oh yeah...
The team ate pizza AGAIN.
Hahaha!
Like every 2 weeks eat pizza sia...
Woo...
I'm alr so fat,
Gonna grow even fatter man!
We had 4 pizzas today.
2 from Candian Pizza (Treat from our teachers)
2 from Pizza Hut. (From ourselves)

I ate 2 slices!!
1 from each. =)

Hmm...
Next week's A&M gift theme is something fat and un-edible...
I think I know what to buy le...
But must find time 1st.
=)

No comments: