Tuesday, January 8

Its break time now...
Not supposed to surf,
But what the hell...

Feeling so terrible now la...
Ah Loy's grandma..

And I did smth really bad...
Really mean...

I called this customer,
No names here...
Confidentiality.
His wife picked up.

The conversation went like this.
(Note that I was expecting a male.)

*connection tone*

Woman: "Hello?"

Me: "Good aftn, I'm Jiejun calling from YYY Can I speak to Mr. XXx please?"

Woman: "Erm, what is this about?"

Me: "Oh, I'm Jiejun calling from YYY. I'm currently conducting a customer satisfaction survey, may I speak to Mr XXx please?"

Woman: "Oh... Can I answer the questions for him please?"

Me: "Oh.. Is he away?"

Woman: "Kind of..."

Me: "Oh okay, this is a survey regarding -----. Therefore I need the actual person who called in to do the survey. Is there a better timing that I can call back?"

=slience=

Me: "Hello?'

Woman: "Ah yes... I'm so sorry, but my husband has passed away."

=slience=

Me: *Stunned* "Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that..."

Woman: "Okay."

=slience=

Woman: "Hey, thank you for calling in... I think I need to call up to YYY to tell them about this... Thanks byebye."

Me: "Okay... Take care and goodbye."

-END-

OMG...
I really feel so bad la.
I still can ask "What time will he be back?"
Shit.

I'm really sorry....
I didn't know...
Didn't mean it...

No comments: