Thursday, January 24

In office now...
Later going to buy angel and mortal present,
Then going to see doctor with Chris b4 going home.

Today was quite sian for me...
Made only 9 surveys,
Was feverish with headache...
And feeling giddy the whole of today too...

Lol.
Now waiting to knock off.
8 more mins.
The boys are singing songs again...
This time with falsetto??
Think is a song by Aerosmith..
=.=

Haha,
They were playing table tennis in class today..
After break.
Haha.
So funny lo!

Just now Jerold and Joel popped by...
I didn't even know,
As my back is facing them...

And the best part is,
They didn't even spot me!!!
I'm like sitting in front of the window??
-.-

Me:
"I'm the one sitting beside the girl with the tudong (Khad)...)"

Jerold (On the bus alr):
"Ah! Issit?? Haha.. Sorry, didn't know it was you..."

(Asks Joel:"Didn't see her hor?")

"Joel also say nv see u lo.. "

=.=




Wahseh...
My headache's quite bad...
OMG.
Don't feel like buying presents..
But then cannot ma...
Later my poor mortal no present...
=(

Hahah!
The boys' fasletto are so damn funny la!!
Buahaahaha.

No comments: