Rawr.
I'm craving stingray!!!
Boohoo...
Suddenly feel like eating stingray...
And KFC.
T.T
Arrgh...
Haha..
But the rashes due to the chilli are still on my back..
But arrgh...
I wanna eat stingray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haiz.
I'm so damn sian...
There are visitors in NYP today...
Then cannot surf.
(Cannot MSN also.)
Type this post down later fastfast post ba!!
Boohoo...
=(
Wah siao...
Kian boon crazy!!
Sell so many bak kua sia...
The rest of us feel so damn sian after hearing that...
Haiz.
But nvm la...
I did manage sell some...
Haha.
Thanks to those who helped me.
Really appriciate it,
Cos ou guys are really helping with my marks and confidence.
=)
For those who don't know,
I'm currently doing a school project that requires personal selling.
Downside:
It IS graded for my school TEP attachment with will also affect my overall grade.
The CNY products are introduced to me only last week.
Upside:
The foodstuffs I'm selling are offered at a discounted price,
Meaning that it'll be cheaper if you buy from me.
(This is especially so for the CNY goods, as the price has already risen.)
I'm required to sell bak kua (BBQ pork),
CNY pastries and brownies for CNY,
And brownies,
Cookies and Ferro bouquets for Valentines.
Anyway,
My friend did a webbie on the products.
http://come-and-buy.blogspot.com/
I cam e-mail you the powerpoint cataloge too!
If you're interested, or have any enquires,
Please e-mail me,
Call me or leave a tag!!
My e-mail's
lokjiejun@gmail.com
sakuraAvalon1@hotmail.com
The order deadline is 24th Jan for the New Year products,
31st Jan for Valentine's Day products.
(Note:
I put them as 1 day earlier as stated,
Because I have to confirm and submit the orders by morning on 25th Jan and 1st Feb respectively)
CNY pdts will be collected on 1st Feb,
Val day pdts on the 13th Feb.
Self collection of the foodstuffs are done in NYP,
But I'll be calling and making an arrangement to deliver the foodstuff to you.
Please DO help me buy if possible!!
Thanks ah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment