Thursday, December 6

Went to school after doing housework.
Yeah.
Went to meet a teacher for queries...
Didn't notice the time,
Can't meet Wei Jie in time to get the tickets.
Boohoo...

Sorry ah..
Make you bring down the black file to your office for nothing...
=(

Yesterday had brass sectionals.
Kept screwing up at the Christmas Carol Fantasy.
Haha.
Together with Fiddler on The Roof,
They are the only pieces I didn't touch. x.x

Woo...

The rest of the band prac was fine.
Ate Mui fan during dinner again...
Drank some of the damn spicy soup Amy gave.
Nice,
But spicy!

Elisse,
Xiu Mei and Lawrence kept going "bi ti, bi ti!" (nose boogey) over my plate of rice and Xiu Mei's hor fun.
That started when Xiu Mei had this veggie with clumps of semi-solidified starch clung onto it.
So eww lo.
And Elisse actually ate it!!
OMG!!
O.o

Oh yeah.
We joined 2 tables together...
Everyone sat together to have dinner...
Like some gathering like that.
The feeling's super cool!
=)

Yeah.
The clarinetists Ah Liong,
Jason and Yue Yuan got bored quickly after eating...
Think cos they also tired and stuff...
The 3 of them were very quiet...

And Jason kept zoning out of planet Earth...
Didn't even see me waving at him from opposite!!
Hahaha.
Think he on planet Mars alr ah...
=P

Haha....
Oh yeah...
I noticed something yesterday!!
Hahaha.
Shan't say what it is...
Let think develop or carry on themselves ba!!
Haha.
But damn amusing for me.
Entertained me the whole time I was with the KSWS ppl.
X)

Anyway,
We left at abt 11P.M.
YueYuan and I walked to the nearer ulu-bus stop to wait for bus no.5
Yeah.
Talked about band stuff,
KSW,
The upcoming SP performance,
Our conductor....
=)

But I think I bored him almost to sleep.
Hahaha.
Sorry ah....

Reached home about 11.45?
Saw my family!
So glad to see them back.
Heard that they had alot of fun at the fairgrounds and casino.
=)

Mom bought me a pendant and 2 Converse tees.
Damn happy! X)

Lawrence called later around 1+A.M.,
We chatted alot of stuff.
KSWS stuff,
Ex-members,
Some side stuff,
And baby Alicia!!
X)

Talked till past 3AM...
Remembered that Lawrence had to work.
Then we ended the conversation.
Went to sleep lo.
=)

No comments: