Recently quite sian...
I think some of you know,
I had started my year 2 attachment in NYPCC since Monday.
4days into the job,
And I'm starting to dislike it lor...
Wah...
The customers are so boo la.
Haiz.
Better dun kenna corporate or ST the the 9 weeks...
Really can kenna demoralized till siao....
At least the customers one not so bad....
But aiyah...
Sure kenna a few problem 1 lo...
Just that the ST high-class people are very whiny,
Fussy and like to complain,
The companies like to transfer you around,
And sometimes,
In the end you either get hung up,
Stuck at someone's phone,
Or there's no such person,
Or they don't know who the person was.
And worse,
You have quotas to meet.
GG!!!
Hahaha.
Wahlao eh....
*Looks around for mom*
Kenna sai~~~~~~~
Haha. xP
P.S. Forgot to mention, I PASSED the roleplay for calls.
Super yay!!!!! X)
OH YA!!!!!
OH YA!!!!!
OH YA!!!!!
OH YA!!!!!
OH YA!!!!!
OH YA!!!!!
I've got my new laptop skin!!!
It looks super nice,
But is PINK.
Haha.
But since its nice,
Happy!! XD
Haha.
My parents' expressions so funny lo,
Esp my mom....
"You chose pink ah?"
Hahaha.
So its DOUBLE YAY!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment