Monday, December 17

Hey.
I'm not angry 'unreasonably'.

I just feel that its unfair.
I dunno.
You ask me about it,
I give u an answer.
Whether you accept if or not,
Its still MY opinion.

I think you're seriously being a bit insensitive and mean.
Really what!!

Okay.
He actually went all the way there to buy it for you,
Didn't even charge you,
And actually went to find you after work,
Just to pass it to you,
And yet you still complain?

You know that his schedule was busy.
He sms-ed you,
Called you,
Yet you didn't pick up the phone.
Or you just hung up.
And didn't even bother calling back.
And there you are,
Saying that he didn't even try to contact you?

What are you thinking?

And you....
I really don't know....
What's the point of hiding your relationship with him?

You're old enough for one,

You've had others in the past.

If you're serious about him,
Why can't you introduce him to your family?
Don't you want your family to know him?
Don't you want them to accept them as one as well?

You said yourself that you're ready.
You're sure he's the one.
But you're hiding him.
What for?

Are you happy hiding him?
Seeing him secretly?
Don't you want your family to know him more?
Don't you feel tired of acting as friends or avoiding certain places just in case some relative or neighbors see you?

Its ok to go out with your friends alone.
Its not ok for him to go out with his.

You can introduce him to your friends,
And he MUST be interested and mix around.
You simply refuse to meet his friends and refuse to let him meet them too.

You can meet your ex out for lunch and dinner,
Go to a pub or for a movie.
And yet,
You refuse him to come into contact with any girl outside?

I really think its unfair to him.

A relationship consists of 2 people coming together.
Both have to give and take a little.

That is all I wanna say.
No point going too much in detail.
You know what I mean.
You're old enough already.

All the best to you girl.

No comments: