Arrgh....
KSWS 15th Anniversary concert coming soon...
THis coming Sunday...
So stressed!
Kaoz...
Almost cried yesterday during practice lo.
Wahlau eh....
Yesterday walked in the rain for 4 times.
1. When visiting my nanny's husband
2. When walking out of school
3. When walking to KSWS band room
4. When walking to eat at the market....
Ibrahim dun wan take umbrella!!!
Boo you!!!!
Yah.
Dried my hair at the hand dryer in KSCC 3 times.
Super sian lo.
Anyway,
Reached late for prac.
Reached at 5+ instead of 2.
Woo.
When reaching,
Met Elisse.
Shared her umbrella with me although I was drenched.
Hahaha.
She so cute lo!
Thanks! =)
Hahaha.
When I reached,
The KSW peeps still having practice lo!
I stepped in...
Saw that my eupho is behind where the tuba ppl sitting...
They leaving for the break soon,
Then no point taking...
Later make everyone stop,
Aiyah...
Yah.
Plus I was shivering inside the band room lo...
I swear its colder than Cameron...
Woo.
Then went to toilet,
Dried my hair and the ends of my shirt.
Saw Alvin wet too.
Talked to him,
Then went to find Elisse,
Wendy and Ibrahim who were having sectionals outside.
Yeah.
After that not long,
The peeps broke for lunch.
Lawrence,
XM,
Elisse and the others went 1st.
I started to set up my instrument,
Washed mouthpiece,
Played abit.
Then acc. Ibrahim to eat lo.
He said TBP was too far...
XM called me to go find them there,
But Ibrahim eating alone...
Acc him ba.
Ordered fish soup with rice.
4 BUCKS!
So ex!! T.T
Ibrahim ordered mee siam,
And we ordered drinks lor.
100+,
Teh-0 with ice.
yah.
Then talked.....
Jelly mee siam,
NYPSO,
KSWS,
FUchun ppl,
Mr Ng,
Concert..............
Yah.
Met Uncle Edmund and Wendy wen we were going back.
Yeah.
The others came back ard 6..45,
Then start band prac lo...
Dunno how to describe band prac.
I was almost crying can?
Anyway,
Helped to distribute blazers and stuff...
Played with Alicia!
She so cute lor!
Then went for drinks-dinner.
And the KS ppl...
Pro!
Ate dinner at 5+,
10PM still can eat...
Aiseh...
Ate Lawrence's 'space food'...
You sure they aren't sugared peanuts?
Gave out the lollipop and yam biscuits.
Glad that everyone loved them,
Especially the biscuits.
=)
Talked till quite late,
Left at 11.20++P.M.
Managed to catch the last bus.
Slept at 1++AM.
Yeah.
Woke up late today.
Ard 11A.M.
Lol.
Slacked 1/2 the day away.
Sis tried to make muffins,
But the oven spoiled.
Haha.
I mopped the floor,
Set up the mini- stereo system my aunt gave me.
Yeah.
Then watched a bit of TV,
Searched for the themes for Jerold's new phone while chatting with Xiu Mei,
Yuan Jun,
And Weijie on MSN.
The themes....
There're so many lo.
Till now haven finish browsing...
=.=
Think I sleeping soon ba.
Super tired...
Then tml have to wake at 6A.M.
Now 1+ A.M. le
Whoa....
Nite people. =)
Wish me all the best in tml's customers man...
I'm really dreading tml...
Boo....
No comments:
Post a Comment