Monday, December 3

Boo hoo!!
I can't find the trays for baking muffins!!

I think my mom lent them to her friend...
T.T

To think that I bought the milk,
Dug the mixer out,
And cleaned out the oven...
T.T

But nvm!
I did custard pudding successfully!
Heheheh.
X)
(Photos when I transfer them ba.)

The reason why I suddenly feel like cooking is cos:

MY FAMILY IS AWAY ON HOLIDAY.
Till the 4th.

I hate cooking when my family is around.

Why?

1.
1st batch of muffins out.
I put it out to cool,
In goes second batch.
By the time the second batch comes out,
1st batch ALL GONE.

Woo....
Then u bake like nothing like that...
Bake about 3 to 4 batches of muffins,
You eat only like 1 or 2 pathetic ones...
Woot.

2.
People start walking in and out of the kitchen,
Or calling you to help them,
Or saying 'You should do this way instead...'
That's the worst man...
I hate people interrupting when I'm doing smth...

And what's worse?
If you listen,
90% of the time things keep going wrong,
Or they'll 'take over'.
And if that happens,
Your things almost always gurantee plus chop don't turn out right.

3.
IF you fail,
(Example runny cake/muffins/whatever,)
Those who wanna eat won't complain.
Ha!
But so far,
Everything okay leh...
Except for the time when I was having F&N lesson in school,
No enough time for the cake to bake...
Haha.

Yah...

Aiyah...
Sian..
Dinner...
Cook for 1 person...
Woo...
No mood sia.
1 person no need cook nice stuff ba...

Ate 1 of the pudding...
Still hungry...

I'm still HUNGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Then go downstairs and buy like waste money like that...
My fridge is like overstuffed...
Still go down and buy food for what?

Sian....

Haha.

Today super tiring lorx.
Swept-mopped-cleaned two stupid levels.
Plus the stairs...

Woo...
Backbreaking work man...

Can imagine how tiring it is for my mom...
Heng I got help my mom in housework for the 2nd level rooms...
Super tiring...

Other aunties clean-sweep-mop 1 level complain like hell....
My house 2 levels leh!
Haha.

Later need to keep the clothes and stuff.
Then fold,
Put into cupboard.
Yeah.
That's all for today le ba...
The rest of the night free time.

Wahlau eh!
My hands are so dry!!!

Doing a puzzle now.
500 pieces only la.
No mood also...
But alr 1/3 done.
Try to finish it b4 going M'sia on Friday ba....

Sian.
Still dunno wad to do for dinner ahx...
Instant noodles?
Instant soup (Campbell)?
Instant chicken soup with meatballs-veggies?
Cook soup from bones/meat?
Want to fry veggies anot?
Want to cook rice?
Or noodles?

Fry veggies need to chop garlic & onions...
Abit mafun...
Broccoli can boil only...
Fridge no broccoli...
Walk 10 mins to central buy broccoli sounds stupid...

Rice later cook too much cannot finish...
Dun want to eat fried rice tml...
And fried rice must buy sausages,
Meat,
Egg...
Dun want.

Noodles need so much water...
Then wash the strainer very mafun....
Dry noodles?
What is the oyster sauce-sesame oil proportion again?
Then the soup how?
Instant soup?
Might as well eat instant noodles right..... ?

Instant noodles and soup are bad for health....

Wahlau eh...
I becoming auntie...
Only aunties think of wad to cook for family ahx...
1/2 a day only like that liao...
Omg...
T.T

No comments: