Saturday, August 12

Wahaha...
Juz finished washing-greasing-oiling-cleaning KS's eupho.
So tired....

OMG,
The instrument is so dirty lor...
Losta green and brown stuff came out wif de water...
Den inside all oily...
I juz remembered I left my brushes @ GM....
Damn...
Den just rise the instrument wif water,
Washed the valves and slides in soap that claimed that its not soap.
-_-zZzZ

Just finished talking to Hong Sheng....
Really tiring talking to him.
Cos he keeps talking stuff that I dun really have interest in...
Like CHINESE TV serials,
CHINESE songs,
And JAPANESE singers...

I listen to Japanese songs but don't know the names of the singers....
He dun listen to English songs...
I really don't what to continue with or start.




Hehe.
Just now,
When cleaning my instrument,
I remembered some things of the past,
When Enru, Shuwen and Marilyn are still around,
With me in GM.
Lol.
Because Shuwen likes 2 clean her instrument,
Den I remember there was this time where they gave out the silver cloth for polishing our instuments.
I still remember that my section was supposed 2 have TWO cloths,
But they gave us only 1.
And yet,
The trumpeters have 1 CLOTH EACH.

This was the same for the valve oil.
Den I bought 2 bottles of oil for the section with my OWN money,
But there was once they borrowed from Shuwen,
But it was never returned.

I bought it,
And never even claimed the money from sch.
AND those people even confiscated it.
Humph.

I remember MANY things that made me hate MOST of the trumpet section in GM
(My batch)
They treated the tubists very well,
But somehow,
Keep forgetting & ignoring us.
For example,
I remember about getting one more cloth from them,
But they insisted that the eupho section is small is therefore,
There is no need so much cloth.
I'm like,
OK!
FINE!
Shuwen,
Marilyn,
And Enru use it 1st.
I then got 1 extra from my friend in RI...
(Hehe...
BENNY!!!
YOUR CLOTH IS STILL WITH ME!!)

I also made sure that we had
TWO valve oil,
TWO silver polish with us at ALL times.
If not,
Kapo (take) from tuba.
(P.S. Tuba people have special treatment... They get EVERYTHING they ask for,
Except for new instruments. But then, Ming Long did get 2 use a new 1.... But that is another matter itself.)

Hehe...
When ever Shuwen and Marilyn wanted their eupho 2 be shiny,
They always passed it 2 me,
Because I can get it cleaned up really fast.

I remember,
During the musical,
The "Rice Matters",
We were given rooms for resting for the 2 day musical.
Brass 1 room,
Woodwinds 1 room.
We had our bags,
Instruments,
Clothes,
Everything with us.
The brass;
Trumpet,
trombone,
tuba,
And eupho had to share a room together.

But they keep telling me & Shuwen to get out of the room.
Shuwen had wanted 2 bring her things out of the room,
But I told her that we have the rights 2 stay in the room.
Then we settled down in a corner.
I remember we had 2 change.
Everybody were eye-ing the toilet in the room.
As I was finding my wallet,
I remember telling Shuwen 2 change 1st.
Shuwen went 2 use the toilet 2 floors down,
Where the basement,
And the orchestra pit was.
When she came back,
I went down 2 change.
But when I came out of the toilet,
Shuwen was sitting down at the fish tanks @ the side,
With her bags and stuff.
When asked,
She said that the trumpeters were still telling her to get out of the room.
I flared up at the point.
I told her to gather her bags,
And that we're going back 2 the room.
She simply refused,
Saying that she's ok there.
I felt really stupid...
How can I leave Shuwen alone there?
She is those ultra straight type...
U tell her do this,
She do this...
Omg...
Cried all the way up.
Melvin saw me @ the 1st floor,
Called me,
But I ran up,
Ignoring him.

When I reached the room,
Every1 ignored me.
Even Marilyn,
Then already in trombone,
Ignored me.
I glared @ every1,
Took my bags and went out.
I went 2 the room next door,
The woodwinds 1.
It was damn cramped.
But @ least every1 is inside.
They were even sitting in a circle playing games.
A lump came in2 my throat.
Forget it.
I went downstairs 2 accompany Shuwen.
Then saw Mark.
I remember asking him why he didn't join the people upstairs.
He said that the room is too noisy,
And wanted 2 practice on his flute.
Yeah...

Yep.
That is Y I hated GM band very much.
Esp TRUMPET section.

Haha.
I remember got once dunno wad Mr Ng say,
I went home with Dachris as usual,
But crying.
I left my handphone wif him,
No idea on what he did with it....
I remember Mr Ng's WIFE called me @ home.
Haha.
Scared the hell out of me.
Omg...

No comments: