Friday, August 11

Its 1:20am now....
But dun feel like slping.
=)

Wahlau.
I was reading a "photo-ed" e-mail that Hong Sheng had sent me just now.
THAT really made me cry.
It was of a woman in a early 30s,
CONFIRM Japanese.
She's carrying this kitten,
A very young one,
Only about 2-3 weeksold.

Suddenly,
She just put it down,
And started STEPPING on it with her heels.
She stood on its tail,
Forced her heels in2 the kittens mouth and eyes,
Making it bleed.
All these made me sick in the stomach,
And all I can do for that poor kitten is cry.
Having no heart to look further,
I deleted it.

If I could known the woman,
I would really bash her up.
How can she treat the poor kitten like this?
Imagine,
IF she were the kitten,
IF she was being killed innocently like this.

ARRGH!!!!!!

Humph.
I don't even think anyone would even want to touch her.
Its really not fair....
She's so mean!

Why didn't any of her friends stop her?
They even took the photos for her....
Doesn't the Japanese culture emphasize on the importance on life?
What is this?
According to Buddhism,
(I've heard)
A spirit is born as human every 500 times it is reborn.
The 499 times is as an animal.
And the once where she gets a human body,
She does this.

This is the 1st time I've hated someone.

I hope that she gets her retribution.
Really.

No comments: