Just finished a game of
MAPLE AND GUNBOUND.
Lol.
Wad happen ar?
Recently keep playing old stuff,
Like maple,
Gunbound,
And NEOPETS.
Die...
Must b exam 2 stressed sia....
Lol.
anyway,
I HAVE ONE PAPER LEFT!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!
ACCOUNTS!!!
Wahaha den so happy.
After A/c exam,
Going out.
Hehe.
Anyway,
2day's POM paper okay la.
Shld b able 2 pass...
I found it ok leh....
But many ppl found it damn tough....
Juat hope I did the qtn correctly onli la.
Later do le,
But use wrong theory sure die 1.....
Haiz...
-_-'"
Aniway,
To Hong Sheng,
Gordon,
Pei Yi,
And Meiting,
Hu are damn stressed.....
JIAYOU!!!!!!!
MAPLE AND GUNBOUND.
Lol.
Wad happen ar?
Recently keep playing old stuff,
Like maple,
Gunbound,
And NEOPETS.
Die...
Must b exam 2 stressed sia....
Lol.
anyway,
I HAVE ONE PAPER LEFT!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!
ACCOUNTS!!!
Wahaha den so happy.
After A/c exam,
Going out.
Hehe.
Anyway,
2day's POM paper okay la.
Shld b able 2 pass...
I found it ok leh....
But many ppl found it damn tough....
Juat hope I did the qtn correctly onli la.
Later do le,
But use wrong theory sure die 1.....
Haiz...
-_-'"
Aniway,
To Hong Sheng,
Gordon,
Pei Yi,
And Meiting,
Hu are damn stressed.....
JIAYOU!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment