Hehe....
Came back frm a farewell party juz now...
So,
I guess its offical huh??
Goodbye 2 the old band room!
T.T
I'll be missing it,
Although I have only been there like for only a few months...
But,
The dinner...
Although its in the hall,
NO air-con,
NO restaurant food,
NO ppl serving,
And you have to BBQ the food YOURSELF,
I kinda enjoyed it!!
I saw Doc Lily Neo!!
Wow...
She's really pretty!!
Really,
Really,
Pretty!!
Came back frm a farewell party juz now...
So,
I guess its offical huh??
Goodbye 2 the old band room!
T.T
I'll be missing it,
Although I have only been there like for only a few months...
But,
The dinner...
Although its in the hall,
NO air-con,
NO restaurant food,
NO ppl serving,
And you have to BBQ the food YOURSELF,
I kinda enjoyed it!!
I saw Doc Lily Neo!!
Wow...
She's really pretty!!
Really,
Really,
Pretty!!
Ha.
Aniwae,
Only 6 ppl frm band went.
Lawrence,
Amy,
Mr Ng,
Makoto,
Yee Ping,
And
ME.
But,
I think we ate the most..
Hehe.
Mr Ng,
Yee Ping,
Lawrence,
And Amy went to grab the BBQ food,
While Makoto went to grab the buffet food,
While emphasizing that an Auntie is staring at him for taking so much food.
I decided to stay and arrange the food they bring back,
Refill drinks,
Take paper napkins,
Extra spoons and fork,
And look after their stuff.
The BBQ "ka-poing" looks fun,
But Amy's laptop in her bag at the table is important...
What if,
Like my friend just yesterday,
The laptop...
A machine that costs 1-3 thousand dollars,
No matter how heavy and lag,
Going missing is NOT funny.
And they want me 2 help Mak get the food,
Den the laptop?
Put on the chair??
Lost how??
Haiz.
Didn't eat much...
Cos I know I sure diarrhoea 1...
Wahaha....
Only 6 ppl frm band went.
Lawrence,
Amy,
Mr Ng,
Makoto,
Yee Ping,
And
ME.
But,
I think we ate the most..
Hehe.
Mr Ng,
Yee Ping,
Lawrence,
And Amy went to grab the BBQ food,
While Makoto went to grab the buffet food,
While emphasizing that an Auntie is staring at him for taking so much food.
I decided to stay and arrange the food they bring back,
Refill drinks,
Take paper napkins,
Extra spoons and fork,
And look after their stuff.
The BBQ "ka-poing" looks fun,
But Amy's laptop in her bag at the table is important...
What if,
Like my friend just yesterday,
The laptop...
A machine that costs 1-3 thousand dollars,
No matter how heavy and lag,
Going missing is NOT funny.
And they want me 2 help Mak get the food,
Den the laptop?
Put on the chair??
Lost how??
Haiz.
Didn't eat much...
Cos I know I sure diarrhoea 1...
Wahaha....
All of them loved the prawns so much.
And the chicken wings 2!
Esp Mr Ng.
I ate only the satay frm the BBQ,
Fried Bee Hoon,
2 marinated chicken wings,
2 slices of pizzas,
And now I'm having a bad sore throat,
And have gone 2 the toilet 3 times already.
Hehe.
Mr Ng and Lawrence keep on teasing me as usual,
But we talked on alot of stuff.
Fuchun band,
KSWS band,
GM band,
Ppl.
=)
Fried Bee Hoon,
2 marinated chicken wings,
2 slices of pizzas,
And now I'm having a bad sore throat,
And have gone 2 the toilet 3 times already.
Hehe.
Mr Ng and Lawrence keep on teasing me as usual,
But we talked on alot of stuff.
Fuchun band,
KSWS band,
GM band,
Ppl.
=)
I met the band treasurer,
And the former band president.
Had a great time eating the damn big spread on the table,
While from the other goups of the CC looked at our food wif damn big,
Shocked,
EYES.
0.o
Wahahahahaha
Imagine!
2 plates of chicken,
2 plates of fried bee hoon,
1 plate of satay,
1 plate of mee goreng,
1 plate of BBQ fish,
2 plates of fishcake,
Wonton,
Small soon queh
BBQ big-sized prawns,
And marinated chicken wings
And 1 plate of 5 otah added later...
With hell lots of extra plates,
Forks and spoons,
6 cups of constantly re-refilled fruit punch...
Its no wonder why ppl look at us...
XD
Even to us,
Our table looked like a mini-buffet itself!
(I'll post some photos when I get my card reader back.)
In the karaoke session,
Makoto and Lawrence did a request and WENT UP STAGE TO SING!
Dunno wad song la.
Didn't understand......
Lawrence is not familiar wif the song,
And sang lalalala~~~
XD
Wahahahaha.
I've got the recording,
With Yi Ping,
Mr Ng and my laughter in it.
But,
Makoto CAN sing!
And he's quite good at it also!
Loads better than the off key and mono-toned ppl..
=)
The ending was also funny!!
Dr Lily Neo was singing,
And invited all the leaders/presidents of the clubs up on stage to dance.
Our table looked like a mini-buffet itself!
(I'll post some photos when I get my card reader back.)
In the karaoke session,
Makoto and Lawrence did a request and WENT UP STAGE TO SING!
Dunno wad song la.
Didn't understand......
Lawrence is not familiar wif the song,
And sang lalalala~~~
XD
Wahahahaha.
I've got the recording,
With Yi Ping,
Mr Ng and my laughter in it.
But,
Makoto CAN sing!
And he's quite good at it also!
Loads better than the off key and mono-toned ppl..
=)
The ending was also funny!!
Dr Lily Neo was singing,
And invited all the leaders/presidents of the clubs up on stage to dance.
Lawrence went up,
Of course,
Den started dancing (jumping) around like a monkey,
Doing all kinds of funny stuff with other ppl.
It made Yee Ping laugh till she cried again.
(She did dat yesterday @ dinner aft prac.)
Hahahaha
Of course,
Den started dancing (jumping) around like a monkey,
Doing all kinds of funny stuff with other ppl.
It made Yee Ping laugh till she cried again.
(She did dat yesterday @ dinner aft prac.)
Hahahaha
AMY!!!~~~~~~
I WANT THAT VIDEO!!!!
Hahahahahahaha.
X)
No comments:
Post a Comment