Monday, August 7

haiz.....

Recently so sian...

but...

PROJECTS FINISH LE!!!!!!!!

Wahaha... XD

Now I juz wanna play a little....
Den start studying on Wednesday.
Cos tml (or 2day)
I need 2 study 4 Charlie's last ICA.
Its on tuesday.
Yup.

Exams coming soon,
Starting wif Econs on the 18th.
Wtf.
Y muz Econs b 1st?!?!
Wahlau.
Damn...
Sux lor.

Haix...
Recently got so many things.
Dun even feel like studying...
sian sia!

Haha.
I still remember.
After presentation on Friday,
I went to POM Lecture.
WITHOUT lecture notes.
Lol.
Cos I tot lecture cancelled,
Like the others.
haiz...
Lol.
Den the lecture hall so damn empty lor!
Cos de-barrment period over!
Lol.
Den those who are @ the lecture aren't even listening lor!
Lol.
Some were even playing BINGO!.
Wahaha.
*Looks away*
Who ar??

Lol. =P

Hehe.
I'm currently playing in NYPAW,
Which is the NYP Alumni Band.
(Although the main band stopped.)
Cos Meiting wan me 2 go,
And Laoshi says it'll be good training 4 me,
And I'm also interested,
So go lor.
Hehe.
NExt, or next-next week,
they got performance wif NTU Band....
Should I go??
Hehe.
The NTU band euph player wans me & Meiting to go,
And Meiting wants me 2 go,
But Meiting gt work,
Den the pieces are like so new,
And my exams are so near....
Wtf.
Dunno la.
See 1st lor.
Hiaz.

Note:

KIM SENG WIND SYMPHONY IS GOING TO SHIFT!!

We're shifting from:
Bukit Ho Swee CC Band room
to
Wad CC ar??
I think its Kim Seng CC....
wahlau...
I so forgetful...?
T.T

Aniwae,
We'll b shifting our stuff,
Instuments and all,
To the new band room next Sunday.
Haiz.

I dun feel like shifting leh!
The current band room is ok wad??
Haiz...

No comments: