Updated Links,
And added some stuff....
Haha.
The Hedgehog @ the main page page cute right??
So cute!
Wahlau...
Supposed 2 b studying 4 Charlie's ppt ICA tml de!!
Y go do blog???
Wahaha.
Its 2AM now.
Juz ended a crapping session wif the guy living opposite me.
Well,
Not really crapping la.
Hehe.
He reach home,
Saw my room lights on,
and called me to check how I was.
So sweet...
Wee~~
Lol.
2day,
I went home aft a smoothie in sch.
Juz as I stepped home,
My mom nv even wait 4 me 2 finish removing my shoes,
And told me dat my uncle had gone to hospital.
WTF.
Scared the hell outta me....
Dropped my bag!!!
Heng my laptop not inside....
My dad,
Mom,
2nd Sis and I
went to fetch my youngest sis and rushed to the hospital w/o eating dinner.
There,
I saw my uncle in pain,
When my dad's cough woke him up.
Dunno y,
His stomach hurt like mad....
The doc has only done a X-ray checkup on him,
And said everything was fine @ the look of it.
But they'll b giving him a full medical checkup tml or wed.
Haix...
Looks like he cannot spend ND @ home....
When I looked @ him,
The 1st thing I felt was relief,
Although he's in gr8 pain...
Weird reaction,
right?
But @ least he's still int the mood 4 a joke...
Haiz can't stand him....
But,
seeing him in pain with the dripper makes me so upset.
I tried to make the feeling go away by playing wif my cousin's PSP.
Ya...
One of my Aunt also came.
Den, the rm like so crowded,
Wennie and I talked abt sch stuff,
to nursing,
to C++ programming,
When the main topic was HTML.
Wahaha.
Tonight,
Winnie and Ah Kim will be taking care of him in the hospital.
They're allowed to stay overnight as it he's in a Class 'A' ward.
I've promised to visit him when I'm free....
Aniwae,
Those who have a religon,
Or faith,
I need your help.
Pls pray for my uncle,
Pray for his Health,
The results of the report,
And most importantly,
His recovery.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment