Sunday, August 13

Kim Seng shifted 2day!!!

Wah....
Damn tired now...
I helped 2 clean the cupboards,
Shift chairs,
Tables,
Cupboards,
Instruments....
Wahaha.

I tell u,
THE CUPBOARDS WERE
DUSTY,
BLACK,
AND FULL OF COBWEBS WIF SPIDERS!!
Eww...
Wahaha...
Kiyomi, Amy and I went
"Eeegh...."
the whole day as we cleaned them...
Wahaha.

Together wif the other members
We then shifted the
Percussion,
The cupboards,
The tubas.

Today's attendance is not bad!
@ least 1 person frm each section came!
Yay!
Wahaha.

We ate chicken rice....
Again.
As in,
I ate chicken rice again.
Wahaha.
Because I ate it 4 dinner when I performed @ the NDP Celebration @ Bukit Merah yesterday.
I tell u,
The performance sucked.

We were playing,
And yet nobody is listening 2 us!
There were quite a few times,
When we have finished,
NOBODY CLAPPED!!
Everybody were busy eating...
Haix...
So sad.
T.T

Anyway,
I almost got trapped in NYP yesterday,
Wif Dex.
Haha.
After the band perfomance,
Very few of the ppl went back 2 NYP.
Den those hu went back did not help much in unloading the instuments.
Haix.
Den we hav 2 arrange,
And put back the instruments ourselves...,
With a NTU guy...
(Thanks! We had combined performance wif NTU)
Den we stay 4 a VERY little while after the guy had gone,
And were trapped...
We went frm 1st to 2nd floor many times,
But the1st floor gate is locked with the iron gate,
And the door we used wen we came back after the performance was locked.
Den Dex went 2 the 1st floor security guard counter and called the Security.
They told us 2 wait on the 2nd floor.
Haha.

THEN!
Frm far,
We saw this tiny figure of a guy riding something...
I tot its the security guard on a motorbike.
But,
Dex remarked,
Security guards where got so high tec?
I gave him a really weird look.
It turned out that the security guard was riding a bicycle with a DAMN BRIGHT FRONT LIGHT.
Dex and I then started laughing like mad....
Wahaha.

As we were walking,
Dex and I were a little sian and tired,
And made jokes.
We were so bo-liao and starte pretending 2 be driving down the stretch of road...
Wahaha.
We DID reach the main gate eventually...
-.-

No comments: