Friday, February 29

Yesterday was damn tiring.
Cos slpt late the previous day due to the nagging of my sister to start studying for her N lvs.
Yup.
Went to school,
Surfed and played games till abt 3.30PM,
Went for band meeting.

Finally,
I'm stepping down.

Jerold was like =.=
Late,
And still can listen to his mp3 BESIDE Han.
OMG!

Yeah.
Then went back to the room,
Packed my bag,
Signed out and left.

Took a 1h+ bus ride to Tampines,
Met Haruka and Huixian for dinner before Haruka left with her fanily for the airport.
That girl's so lucky,
She has 3 other slibings,
And her family still allow and pay to let her study overseas...
And whats more,
Her parents took 3 days leave and are going along with her to help her settle down!
OMG...
Still complaining about what?
So lucky lo!

Anyway,
Ate a Genki Sushi.
Other than the dynamite roll that Huixian ordered,
Damn nice!
Should try!
Damn worth it.
Sushi with nicely cooked salmon as a covering,
Sesame seeds,
Perfect seasoning,
Salmon roe,
Filling....
Its one of their specialty dishes.

The rest of the stuff are like normal leh...
Don't really like their tako maki though.
Tastes abit funny.
Tamaki and shushi is just normal,
But their rice is nicer than many other resturant la.

The male forgot the payment for the Dynamite roll.
They wanted to keep quiet,
But wahlau eh...
$10++ thing,
The cook need to prepare and cook it perfectly,
And honestly speaking,
Its the nicest dish of the meal,
And the most difficult and tedious to prepare.
Should at least pay for the effort la.
So I insisted on telling lo.
Paid extra $3+ each.

Yeah.
Then Joce went home,
I sent Huixian to Tampines MRT and took bus 21 home.
Slept early,
Cos really damn shagged.

Had 2 dreams yesterday.

One was very funny!!
I woke up abit confused and amused though.
Dreamt of Mark Damien and the GM ppl together (Dunno why).

The other dream was about him.
Being together with him.

Yeah.
That him.
Passed away about 3 months ago,
Yet I still dream of him.
Why?
Probably is cos I miss him too much?
Its not like I want to think,
I CAN'T HELP thinking.

The dream,
I was felt so blissful..
I was so happy and felt like I'm floating on a cloud throughout.

The dream.....
We were in a carnival.
In America! (can you believe it)
Rode the rides,
Ate sundaes,
Hotdogs,
Visited many booths and played games.

We went back home,
Cooked dinner and ate together talking about the day's events and how much fun we had.
Snuggled down and watch tv,

Damn painful when I woke up and realized that it was all a dream.
I wish we could do stuff like that in reality.

No comments: