Woo!
Slacking after workshop...
DAmn sian lo...
1/2 of the ppl are like MIA.
WTF.
YEsterday too.
The workshops are so damn sian lo.
Boo...
=(
Haiz.
recently alot of things also.
Emotions and mental state alittle messed up.
Boo.
=(
Anyway,
Lunch was stupid today.
A group of 5 people approached me,
And talked to me in North CAnteen.
The thing is,
I DONT EVEN KNOW THEM AT ALL!!!
OMG...
And the 5 of them approached me,
Called me by another name,
Asked me if "Guang Rong" told me about the chalet,
If I was going, etcetc.
I didn't know how to reply,
Kept going er...
Ah....
=.=
I gave them the question mark face,
One guy simply just asked,
"Wahlau eh! She don't remember us liao..."
The other just laughed and said,
"So fast? A few days only leh!!"
Wahlau,
The FIVE of them didn't even realize that I wasn't their friend during the 5minutes of talking lo.
=.=
They ended by:
"OH ya! Bing Hui waiting for us! You want to come?"
Me:
"Erm, I go eat smth 1st la... You all go 1st..."
(Cos I really dunno what to reply...)
Them:
"Ok!! We go 1st ah! Good luck for exams ah!"
Me: *smiles*
.....................................................................
Omg.
=.=
Super sian lo....
Then there was this teacher at the Enginerring block that said 'hi' to me and even asked how my results and moudules are.
Last Thursday,
I think....
I was like "???"
But replied "okay la." anyway.
Then there was the time when I was doing my project at Mac in my classical session,
THis guy came up to me with this tray,
Sat beside me and yakked for 15min without realizing that I was a different person.
He left after finishing his meal,
Saying "see you later."
Then my friend claimed that she saw me in Woodlands,
And in the Mac at school.
ANd she tapped 'my' shoulder and 'I' gave a question mark face and walked away.
There was another time whereby my friend claimed and said that she saw someone exactly like me,
And she hit my back and talked to 'me'.
For that incident,
The poor girl told her that her name's not "Jayjay",
But my friend refused to believe her till she took out her admin card.
=.=
Wtf!!
I really AM curious to who my other 'twin' is...
Really look like me ah?
My friend told me that the ONLY way to differentiate is the glasses and hair...
OMG.
Maybe I should keep a lookout for her ba....
No comments:
Post a Comment