I'm so bored!
In the 'office' now.
Supposed to be calling last week's data,
But...
Can you imagine me asking,
"Do you remember calling in about xxx 3 Sundays ago?"
or
"Do you remember calling in about xxx 2 Mondays ago?"
That'll be OMG.
=(
Had a fun but super tiring weekend.
Saturday (9th Feb)
Went to my ex-neighbour's house for CNY visiting.
Watched some long winded Japanese sumarai show,
Viewed some very old photos of my 2nd sister and me when we were young,\
Ate some homecooked curry and bee-hoon,
As well as Uncle Hee's famous ngoh hiang.
=)
Woo...
Mark's mom called me in the morning.
She asked me to organize a small group of people (Total of 3) to celebrate Mark's birthday,
And requested for Melvin.
I called Melvin up,
He said okay.
I talked to my parents about this,
They agreed to let me 'skip' visiting my mom's god-ma and go.
That makes 2 people.
There's 1 more empty slot,
I called up Jocelyn.
She couldn't confirm at that time,
But told me in the afternoon that she could not make it.
I called some others like Cheryl,
But they are out visiting and couldn't attend.
=(
I called up Melvin,
He said he'll be asking the other Cheryl who's in drama as well as Mark's class.
I then called Mrs Chang to confirm the time and location of the pick-up point,
The informed Melvin of the time.
Yup.
Anyway,
Melvin sms-ed me at the VERY LAST MINUTE that he wouldn't be going as he's still visiting.
And after spamming with smses,
That Cheryl isn't coming too.
I wonder if he even asked?
I went like OMG!
My heart sunk like all the way downnnnnnnn into the ground man.
Then in came Mrs Chang's sms asking if it'll be okay to come 5 minutes earlier.
I panicked on the spot!
Yup.
They came not long after the smses,
I reconized Mr Chang at 1st glance.
Lol.
Saw Mark too.
=)
I got up,
Explained that Melvin had something on,
That I was the only one going.
Super embrassed can??
=(
Yeah.
Then a bit akward.
Yeah.
They asked questions on the poly in Singapore,
I replied...
Yeah.
Mr and Mrs Chang brought us to a restaurant near the KSCC for buffet lunch.
The buffet food is great~!
Ate some salad,
Some sushi and sashimi and sherry,
Noodles,
Duck and meat,
And a small piece of tiramisu.
Drank chandol 2 times,
Once without gula melaka,
One with.
Needless to say which one tastes nicer right??
We chatted a little here and there,
Went for a little walk outside near the river to digest the food.
Walked past the Shanghai restaurant.
There was a grand fountain nearby with pretty yellow lights.
Dunno why,
It first hit me as the perfect spot for wedding photos.
Hahaha. =P
Mark ate desserts like for 1/2 the meal.
Woo...
=)
Lol.
Mark's still the same.
Only taller.
Haha.
Still so boyish and playful.
Haha.
But he's definately more lively now.
Or maybe its just because I still don't know him well ba.
I was kinda sad that I didn't bring my camera.
Hai. T.T
Yup.
Mark's parents sent me to Outram MRT.
Thanked them,
Took a train to Boon Lay,
Then a bus to Lawrence house.
Reached at around 10PM,
Many people had already gone home.
=(
Xiu Mei,
And Bernard and his wife left not long after I came.
T.T
Yup.
Watched a Japanese band comp video,
Played with Nerak's PSP,
Played mahjong till I couldn't think anymore.
Went to sleep at 6.35AM.
Haha!
I woke up ay 11AM.
Ah Liong,
Sze Hou and Sze Ying are already up.
Yong An and Ah Boon had already left.
=(
Brushed my teeth,
Watched abit of some stupid ghost story and Incredibles,
And ate some round bak kua.
Alicia woke up awhile later,
So did Amy and Lawrence.
Amy then went to buy chicken rice and noodles for us,
Ate while watching Totoro.
Makoto and Lawrence are nuts man!
1/2h after eating chicken rice,
They wanted to call Mac.
OMG.
=.=
Yup
Ordered twisted and normal fries.
Mak ordered MacSpicy meal,
Lawrence ordered nuggets.
=)
Yup.
The delivery came,
And after the guy left,
We discovered that there was a mistake in the fries.
Called up,
Another poor delivery man came up with 1 packet of replacement fries....
Woo.
Yup.
Then spent the afternoon slacking,
Playing with Alicia and watching Lawrence play some game that is similar to Diabolo.
haha.
The few of us left at about 4PM.
Ah Liong fetched Si Ying and me to Bishan,
I took 88 to AMK,
Then took 25 home.
Went home,
Mom told me that my sis went out with her drama mates.
Woo...
Took a shower,
Read abit of comic books.
Was preparing to sleep when my dad said he wants to go and visit his deceased uncle's wife,
And his other cousin.
WOo.
Tired,
But still went to their houses.
Went to my dad's cousin's house 1st.
Super sian lo.
EVERYONE there speaks in canotnese.
ANd the ah mas cannot speak Mandrin or English well...
Even the tv there is cantonese!!
Woo...
Boo la... =(
My sister was so busy having fun with the little girl there,
She didn't want to leave.
We left her there and went to my dad's aunt's house.
Yup.
Tai pak po (means eldest uncle wife)
Her house is located just further down the Kimseng CC!
I didn't know that she moved there..
She speaks only cantonese too.
T.T
When my dad drove pass the muifan coffeeshop,
Can't help being sad seeing the abandoned coffeeshop...
It just seemed so dark and big without the neon lights, tables and people...
Anyway...
For the whole time I at my grandaunt's house,
I was just sitting there chewing on cashew nuts while my dad and mom caught up recent happenings with her.
T.T
we left at around 11.45,
Rushed to fetch my younger sis.
Then dad brought us to eat DINNER at Boon Keng Rd at almost 1AM.
*faints*
Had dry noodles with ketchup there.
Many men were there watching 'Live' soccer.
Lol.
Went home,
Directly sank into my bed after changing into my pjs.
No comments:
Post a Comment