CSC life has ended on Wednesday.
All I can say is that I'm glad there's no more calling,
But I miss the people there,
Especially noisy Khadijah.
I'm transferred to BSU now.
Been doing absoultely nothing since the briefing yesterday.
Boo.
Woo...
The room's so quiet now.
Everyone's gone to lunch.
Supposed to be 1/2 stayback in the room,
But I'm the only one now.
Think I'd stay back to look after the laptops and bags.
Don't really trust the people from other rooms,
Cos I don't know them.
Haha!
The damn alarm just sounded.
So loud and irritating!
Forgot today's Total Defense Day.
So my poor sisters are probably in school eating sweet potatoes ba.
Lol.
Anyway,
Yesterday was Valentine's Day.
Was damn upset,
Cos Dave,
Pete and I made a pact to spend it together this year.
But yeah.
Don't say already.
Heart aching like shit.
Was bo liao,
Went to Hougang,
Jerold passed me the NYP violin that Joel was using.
Wahlau.
I dunno how to play sia,
Sounded so off-tune when I played it at home.
Ah Xiang,
Haohao,
Loy and Chris called me to see where I was.
Called me to go to the prata shop in central UBi to eat dinner together.
To celebrate Chris's breakup with both girlfriends a week ago.
=.=
I reached with the violin.
They were like asking why my instrument seemed to have shrunk.
"So small ah? How come so light?? You sure inside got thing anot?"
ROFL!
Yup.
Ate a masala thosai.
Damn good but filling.
=)
Talked,
Crapped,
Played small pranks,
Talked about old stuff.
Lightened my mood alot.
Was damn happy there,
Chatted till 9+PM. =P
Ate the brownies that Loy bought.
Damn good and chocolatey!!
Woohoo....
Love dark chocolates to death!
=P
Yup.
Then went home,
PLayed the violin.
Decided that the sound produced is equivialent to the squaking of a chicken in the slaughter house,
Stopped after awhile.
Watched TV,
Sent and replied e-mails,
Went to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment