Friday, February 8

New Year is over.
-.-

Heck la.
My Chinese New Year Resolution
(Which are actually is an add-on to my New Year resolutions)

Learn driving!!!
I decided to take up driving.
Really.

Others are only if possible
  1. Learn Jap
  2. Learn and take Music Theory
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway,
How's CNY going for you guys?

Are you turning into stone?
Getting rich collecting red packets?
Or getting poor giving them?
Haha.
x)

Anyway,
Updates of my poor tiny boring life.

On the eve of Chinese New Year,
1/2 slacked and worked my ass off in school,
Went home to help out mom as well as sleep,
Helped mom cook shark's fin soup,
Went to my Aunt's house for dinner.
My aunt ordered catered food,
Plus my mom's sharks fin and dad's TURKEY.

ROFL.
I dunno why my dad marinated and roasted a TURKEY,
But yeah.

Yup.
Watched TV,
Slacked,
Started dinner a little late when I started to feel a little starved.
(Cos haven't eaten lunch.)

My mom's pot of sharks fin was gone,
While the caterer's was hardly touched!
Haha.
So happy!!
My sec 1 cousin had 5 bowls!!
OMG.
Haha.
Pro man!

Then slackslack talktalk,
Helped out with some chores.
=)

Then we rushed home at about 11.30,
Cos custom says its best we are at our homes by 12mn,
With the doors wide open,
And all lights on.
Haha.

Reached home just in time to hear the countdown from 10 seconds.
=)

Then I shou shui with mom and dad.
Helped to keep the leftover food,
Put money in angpows,
Eat,
Watched tv...
Till 4AM.
Cannot tahan le.
Then go sleep lo.
Mom and dad alr sleeping on the sofa.
Called them up,
Switched off the tv and in a floaty and light-headed stupor,
Went to my bed and sleep.

Wore a stupid skirt,
Went to 2 of my uncle's house for 1st day of CNY.
Mom cooked sharks fin again,
And was again slurped up some of my uncles and aunts from my dad's side.
Was very bored there,
Cos wasn't familiar with the relatives there at all.
Maybe except for one or two aunts...

But the cousins and rest...

............


Went to my uncle's (from mom's side) house after that.
Saw my cousin who went to NS.

The reactions of many:
Who is that... Ah Chen?!?!

My 1st reaction:
BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ROFL.
He looks so matured now!
More masculine!!
haha

WOo...
He no longer look pale and nerdy liao..
Haha!

Yup.

My uncle siao 1!!
Ordered BOTAK JONES catering for food.

OMGOMGOMGOMGMOGOMGOMGOMG

The food is SUPERB I tell you!!
But cannot finish.

Everyone took abit back...

Watched Transformers movie while eating.
Woohoo!
Damn cool sia! XD

Yup.
Went home at 12.40+PM
Grandma so happy that we came.
=)

WEnt home,
Hurriedly packed the food and practically ran under covers to sleep.
Super shagged. =)

Today was woo....
Didn't go out.
Actually supposed to Elaine's house today,
But this year they got reunited with her parents,
She went to her parents house since 1st day of New Year and is staying there throughout New Year,
Cos going Australia after that.

And because of some issues,
They haven't been reunited even for CNY for 6 years.
This year is a special year for her and her parents.
So glad for her and Ming Kuan as well as Baby Mark!
=)

Elaine called me yesterday.
Told me to go down if I want to tomorrow.
Woo...
I'm running to my mom's god-mom's house tml.
As well as Lawrence's house.
See if I can pop by if I leave earlier ba.

Spoke to Mark on the phone!
Haha.
No longer baby Mark already.
Reaching 5 year old soon.
So fast.

And OMG!!
His English is damn profound for a 5 year old!
'Excited'
'Red packets'
'Received'
'Looking forward' etc
All this coming from a 5 year old kid!!!

Elaine has been buying Enid Blyton books for him.
Can you imagine a 5 year old kid reading ENID BLYTON?!?!

OMG,
When I was 5,
'Excited' and 'happy' are the same and I used 'happy',
I read the Ladybird children series books.
Red packets are called 'angbows',
'Received' is 'gotten'
And I had no idea what 'looking forward' meant.
I read Enid Blyton series when I was like 7 or 8?

Wooah.
Elaine told me something that shocked me.
HE REQUESTED FOR THE ENID BLYTON BOOKS.
She said that he could read and understand a little of the Harry Potter book (The Sorcerer's Stone) too!
I almost fainted when I heard that over the phone.

A 5 year old reading Enid Blyton and uses profound words.
And understands what Harry Potter is about.
OmG.

Anyway,
Tomorrow.
Haha.

Can't wait!!
=)

No comments: