Tuesday, July 15

Woot.
Busybusybusy!
Ain't gonna update on the Vienna Trip yet.
Sorry guys,
Cos uploading the photos need time,
Blogging about a week events need time too!

Probably hours,
And I ain't got the time.
=(

Its only Tuesday,
And boy,
Aren't I stressed to the core.

1 week of lessons missed,
So much to catch up,
And projects are all piled up,
Waiting for me to do them.
And woohoo!
Tight deadlines!
(Make them VERY tight.)

"Jiejun, please do these by Tuesday!
We have thisthisandthis on Wednesday!
Do this by Thursday!
Can you meet on Friday morning?
Jiejun, can you meet us at xxxPM?"

And my teacher wants to meet me to decide on a timing for a makeup test that I missed.

Stressed to the MAX!

And I haven't started whining about not getting used to the time here again....
Slept less than 10 hours in total since Sunday....
I need to stay awake during lessons AND at night to do my stuff AND regulate my sleeping time here....

Well,
At least I know that I'm not the only one...
So it isn't that bad, I guess....

No comments: