Thanks ah.
Yah.
I'm a bitch.
Whatever.
Can?
You happy now?
You act,
You lie,
You cheat.
I don't get why everyone believe you....
Say you're my 'friend',
Yet you do such things....
All that backstabbing,
All the lies and stories you've made up....
For god's sake,
I am NOT married.
I am NOT a mother of a child.
I am NOT hiding it by lying that I babysit.
I DON'T sleep around with 'angmohs'.
Stop lying about this to other people.
Its starting to irritate me.
So what if I fought before?
So what if I mix with ITE people?
They're my friends!
So what if I mix around with boys?
Mixing around with males don't mean I sleep with them!
Don't mean I steal them away from their girlfriends!
Haha.
Now I remember what made me stop mixing with females so much.
Its females like you....
Well,
At least you aren't the 1st...
I don't wanna talk to you anymore,
You damn bootlicker.
Go lie and cheat people with your 'innocent' face.
Go away.
And stop coming to my tagboard and post unnecessary stuff.
Its tiring to keep checking and clearing them.
And for those of you who choose to believe her over me,
I have nothing to say to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment