Thursday, July 3

Damn it....
Can't sleep...
Sian.
LOL.

Was packing my luggage just now...
Gave up halfway....
My luggage is kinda small,
Need to squash alot of stuff...
Sian.
Heng I have no need to bring my stands along...
Hehe.

And apprently,
Mom relocated alot of things recently,
And I can't find my blazer and shoes.
Think my sis has been taking my batteries,
Can't find any useable ones at home.
Damn....
Woot.

Then mom's asleep now...
Calling her up at 3 AM in the morning is not a good idea....
Hai.

Gonna leave for the trip tml,
Pack 1 day before...
Haha!
=P

But trust me,
PLEASE AH...
DON'T DO THAT IF YOU CAN.

Really...
Kinda panicky....

I bo pian,
Cos recently really no time.
I only got my luggage bag from my Aunt on Saturday.
As for Monday to today,
I've been real busy....
Quickly doing projects and assignments.
Damn hell alot can?
And while I'm gone for the week,
Everything will just pile up...
SUPER SIAN can.

Oh ya!
Did I mention that I'd got a new PSP?
Hehe!
So happy la!

PSP!!!
PSP LEH!!!


I bought a black one.
Hehe.

This little PSP went through many stages to get 1 hor!
Mom said 'yes',
Then Alex helped with the searching and calling (ordering),
Eugene helped with the collection of the device,
And I've got it today....
Its charging there,
Just in front of me.....
Oh yeah,
Did I mention that the memory card is with Nelson??
Hahaha.
(Me)Buying 1 PSP involved the whole NYP Tuba section sia!
Cos of me...
WOot.
=p

Alex helped me to order the PSP 3 days ago...
And I got it today!!
So fast la!
Woot.

Then Guoliang lent me his PSP to copy some files over to my lappie.
So today,
I had a total of 2 PSPs (GL+Mine) ,
1 Nitendo DS (Fishcake's),
2 Mp3 (Chris's and mine) and 2 sets of earphones in my bag!!!
Hahaha.
;)

So excited...
Can't wait for it to finish charging and for the memory card to come back!!
Haha.
xD

Damn....
Hungreeeeeeeeeee!
I'm VERY hungry now...
Probably can eat a whole chicken...
Arrgh....
Better go to sleep ah...
Haha.
Diao.


Oh ya,
BTW,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
JIEXIN!

Must remain noisy hor!
Lol.

No comments: