Sunday, July 13

=-MOOD: Frustrated-=

Hey people...
I'm back in Singapore for less than half a day and I'm feeling tight and unhappy already.

Reason 1:
My EXAM TIME-TABLE is OUT.
Sickening.

Reason 2:
Upon reaching home,
My classmate called me to update me on 'stuff'.
Very good timing...
More projects,
More deadlines to meet,
And I'm clueless on what has been going on.


Reason 3:
The wooden mini tuba ornament that I bought for Lawrence is broken.
B R O K E N .
Dad said that its beyond repair....
Must have snapped when the damn airport people THREW my luggage with my instrument.
There are also scratches and dents in the luggage that my aunt lent me.
Sickening.

But thank goodness that the liqueur I bought for dad are with Mr Guru.
THAT is really 1 saving grace.


Reason 4:
ONE OF MY MEMORY CARD IS LOST.
Meaning,
ALL MY PICTURES from the 1st to 5th day are GONE.
It must have fallen out from my bag when I took my passport out.
Damn upset now.
I'm angry,
DUH,
But don't have the feeling to scream and run about.
Just feel damn sian.
Just hope Eugene still has the copy on his laptop.
Hai.

Actually quite happy de,
But now...
Mood damn bad la.

I'll update on the trip later k.
Now really no mood.

No comments: