Sunday, June 24

Yay!!!
Yesterday was MWS performance with SAF band.
=)

It was fun!!
I enjoyed every moment of it,
From the shifting of instruments to sweating,
Eating to playing.
I really enjoyed it.

I had never felt that a performance was so much fun.
Everyone was enjoying it,
The Gatsby song,
The singing,
The taking off of ties...
And the atmosphere was not tense at all,
Especially for the second half.

Thanks to Andrew and kids for coming!!
Ahahahaha.
I shall always call you guys kids la.
Still in sec 3 right??
XD

The NYP clar section came down,
Elise also.
There's Jackson,
Jason and Jonathan,
Esther,
Meiting and Yi Hui.

They went down mainly because of Jerold la.
Lols.

And also Zi Sheng.
Went home with him on the last bus 59.
Lol. =)

Talked about band stuff on the way home.
Made me feel better.
Really must thank him.

Anyway,
Jerold slid on one note in his solo.
Wahlau eh...
ONE teeny weeny note and your crushed??
Haiyo...

Dun fret dun fret...
Think....
How much you have improved.
How much your SOUND,
Your TONE has improved.

I made you play solo is to let you realize it.
You seriously improved loads,
You know?

It's okay de.
Just one mistake.

You'll have plenty of chances to play solos in the future de.
All I can say is

加油!


and

Continue to move forward.
Keep improving and you'll be great.

=)

Since I'm thanking people,
Might as well thank anyone I can think of ba...

Thank:
Elieen for introducing me to MWS
Zhen Qiang for letting me play
Kai Boon
Moira
Luke
Shawn
Chin Kee
Freddy
Conrad
Jeffery and the other MWS members' names that I keep forgetting.
Thanks for welcoming me into the band.
All the fried oysters,
The MacD meals,
The arcade times...
Will be remembered forever.


Lol.
Why does it sound like a farewell speech??
Lols.
I'll be back! XD


(P.S. KAI BOON, WHERE IN THE WORLD IS MY ANG KU KUEH????????
RAWR.)

No comments: