I'm so tired...
Studying for Law ICA now....
(Supposed to be)
Waited for Brandon's e-mail of his part on the ICT project for the whole afternoon....
Till now,
He hasn't sent anything yet.
Marvin and I can't contact him through phone and SMS.
Rahman's done the wrong thing,
Ming Zhu's wasn't really relavant.
Spent hours doing research,
Reading up,
Understanding and typing Ming Zhu's part.
Shit la....
Brandon....
I can't proceed without his part...
Cos it's interlinked.
I made up the main point of his,
And Marvin worked on it.
I haven't started with mine yet.
Then Marvin reminded me that there was Law ICA tomorrow.
Wtf.
I thought it was on Wednesday.
Serious.
Woot.
Lucky that he told me.
Got super stressed up.
Started that hunt-for coffee-if-not-play-with-ice-thingy.
Took me an hour.
I really want to scream vulgar words.
Really.
Cheryl from BL suggested to help me out.
But there's a test tml.
And it's not nice to ask ppl for help when they can be studying.
I dun want to say anything to Marvin.
It's not totally his fault either...
Although Ming Zhu and kept asking him when he wanted to start...
Dragged till Friday.
Haiz.
I'm tired.
Really tired.
But there's a test tomorrow.
And a project due at 1PM too.
Why can't they be a bit normal and push it to 5pm like the other teachers??
Hell.
I just want to sit and complain.
No comments:
Post a Comment