Tuesday, June 26

Skipped NYP band prac again.
I must be nuts.
I'm so stressed,
I just want to drop everything and just run away.

Anyway,
Ate at the newly renovated North Canteen today.
Wasn't having much appetite...
Luckily the food portion of the Western stall is small.
Felt super full after a few bites.
But people like Ju Ming will SURE complain about the portion.
Lols.

As Cross Culture lecture ended 1 hour earlier,
Went to meet Ming Zhu,
Brandon and Marv for
ICT,
EFMA
And Finance project.
Dunno wad I doing half the time.

Skipped 2 lectures.
I must REALLY be nuts.
Lol.

At about 2.30 P.M,
Ming Zhu and I decided to consult the marketing tutor about the edited survey forms.
But then!!
Halfway to the tutor's room,
We realized that we're SUPPOSED to be having MARKETING LECTURE till 3P.M.,
Meaning that by right,
We're supposed to be in the lecture hall stoning or playing BINGO at that time.

Lol.
Went to Cheers,
Saw Sarah there.
She looks kinda tired....
Can't help looking at her.... =(

Went to anyhow order and eat sandwich at Fast Food Canteen.
Left the canteen at 3.10 exact.

The tutor said that the survey is okay,
Needs some minor editing here and there,
Then can start getting people to do the survey already.
*sighs in relief*

Went to see EFMA teacher after that,
Then went to North Canteen to order dessert for Ming Zhu's mom.
Turned out that the particular dessert that MZ's mom wanted was sold out.
Lol.
Then we went home.

Ming Zhu ah Ming Zhu.....
I brought her out through the back door....
She's really afraid of the sun sia...
And she really sweats easily.
Lol...

Halfway through walking when we passed by a bus stop,
I saw her sweating like she's really raining....
I then asked her if she wants to take a bus to out bus stop instead.
I haven't finished my sentence and she has already turned was walking to the previous bus stop already...
=.=lll

Anyway,
Took bus 70 to the bus stop which is only 2 stops away.
Then we took our respective bus home lor...

Lol.
That Ming Zhu so cute...
Can't stand her sometimes.... XD

No comments: